Brit troops in Iraq had a duty under human rights laws - Euro court rules.

Oh dear.

"Phil Shiner, from Birmingham-based firm Public Interest Lawyers (PIL), which represented relatives of the victims, said: "This is a monumental judgment. Today is a historic day for human rights (lawyers) in Europe.........

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh dear.

"Phil Shiner, from Birmingham-based firm Public Interest Lawyers (PIL), which represented relatives of the victims, said: "This is a monumental judgment. Today is a historic day for human rights (lawyers) in Europe.........
Phil Shiner is a well known piece of shit both inside and outside of Birmingham.

****ing useless solicitor as well, barristers avoid his briefs like the plague.

B

Biscuits_AB

Ha! (Scornful laugh enclosed)

Tell it to the Barristers who go sick or commit ritual Seppuku every time one of his briefs float around the chambers.
You're really showing yourself up here mate. Barristers operate a 'cab rank' system. They take on what the Clerk leaves on their desk.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
You're really showing yourself up here mate. Barristers operate a 'cab rank' system. They take on what the Clerk leaves on their desk.
Tell you what Biscuits, I'll take your advice. I know about the 'Cab Rank' system thanks, sorry you took my comments seriously.

I have met the man.

If British troops had behaved themselves in the first instance, Phil Shiner and his ilk wouldn't have got a look in.

So has Rose Gentle and a couple of other people who've lost their sons.
I'm confused mate, what has Mrs Gentle and the other people who have lost sons got to do with my personal opinion of Mr Shiner?
Are you trying to say I am being disrespectful to Mrs Gentle and these people because I don't like Mr Shiner?

The one mistake I did make was not checking that this was in current affairs.

Guilty as charged on that one.

B

Biscuits_AB

I'm confused mate, what has Mrs Gentle and the other people who have lost sons got to do with my personal opinion of Mr Shiner?
Are you trying to say I am being disrespectful to Mrs Gentle and these people because I don't like Mr Shiner?

The one mistake I did make was not checking that this was in current affairs.

Guilty as charged on that one.
You slated his ability as a solicitor. I merely introduced you to a few facts and a few names who'd disagree with you. You also made other assertions which you patently could not support in relation to barristers. You then decided to let us all know that you had met Shiner, as if this was some form of justification for your 'opinion'.

Frankly, the one mistake that you made was to bump your gums about something you know **** all about. Now, how deep do you intend to dig this hole that you are in?

You slated his ability as a solicitor. I merely introduced you to a few names who'd disagree with you. You also made other assertions which you patently could not support. You then decided to let us all know that you had met Shiner, as if this was some form of justification for your 'opinion'.

Frankly, the one mistake that you made was to bump your gums about something you know **** all about. Now, how deep do you intend to dig this hole that you are in?
I accept that your opinion is different to mine, is that OK?
The Times article is very nice, I disagree with it, is that OK?
I explained my mistake in posting my thoughts in CA, that was a mistake.

I await your next pithy comment.

Phil Shiner is a well known piece of shit both inside and outside of Birmingham.

****ing useless solicitor as well, barristers avoid his briefs like the plague.
Just wondering if I should buy a used car from him

Looks a bit of an Arthur Daley to to me.

Shiner is a gargantuan shit!

Now, I thought British Armed Forces deployed on offensive operations at the behest of the British Government.

The 'British Government' sends the Armed Forces on offensive operations in the name of Her Majsty The Queen.

I have no problem with theat, excepting that I have my doubts about some of Her Majest's governments.

Now it appears that:

Fvcking Brussels and the European Soviet Union decides where and when and how Her Majesty's Armed Forces are deployed and how they perform

Cameron, you are in so much shit that you should be called the 'Great Sewer'. To redeem yourself remove this nation from the European Soviet Union with immediate effect. Do it! Do it for fvck's sake!

Shiner is a gargantuan shit!

Now, I thought British Armed Forces deployed on offensive operations at the behest of the British Government.

The 'British Government' sends the Armed Forces on offensive operations in the name of Her Majsty The Queen.

I have no problem with theat, excepting that I have my doubts about some of Her Majest's governments.

Now it appears that:

Fvcking Brussels and the European Soviet Union decides where and when and how Her Majesty's Armed Forces are deployed and how they perform

Cameron, you are in so much shit that you should be called the 'Great Sewer'. To redeem yourself remove this nation from the European Soviet Union with immediate effect. Do it! Do it for fvck's sake!
Regardless of your opinions on Shiner still does not give British soldiers the right to think they can do whatever they like because they are 'on operations' - I thought the British Army had got this concept very well. I still don't agree with it being one sided but if there are mistakes being made there should be accountability.