Brit teenager banned from USA for life!

There must be a lot of names on that 'No Fly List' of the US Homeland Security Organisation who post 'stuff' on various 'Internet' Forums......... Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy..... all dangerous international 'Bad Guys'......... Maybe even Charlie Chaplin's name will be on that 'No Fly List' even though he's been 'brown bread' for years and years.....

Feckin' hypocrites you lot, almost to a one. What would I have to put in a post to the Queen (note the cap) for you to understand?

Remember... NONE of us know the text of the e-mail to the Whitehouse, as per my calling jagman a cnut (still not replied, I see).

There must be a lot of names on that 'No Fly List' of the US Homeland Security Organisation who post 'stuff' on various 'Internet' Forums......... Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy..... all dangerous international 'Bad Guys'......... Maybe even Charlie Chaplin's name will be on that 'No Fly List' even though he's been 'brown bread' for years and years.....

Cnut... Sorry, Idiot Cnut... UK has their own list.

Next.

Nonsense the US constitution exists to protect the commercial interests of the founding fathers; it is used however to protect the interests of its citizens, particularly lawyers...

Of course, same as other nations. Else we would be overrun with unemployed homeless lawyers and really now... who wants that? *

*(Those who write the feckin' legal "language" documents we all must use and abide by, of course. Any surprise legislators arre predominantly lawyers?)

Next. (i'm working backwards)

Well the only reason I think I'll ever go to the US is to take up JJH on his offer of beer and shooting the shit out off stuff with a few of his numerous fire arms, and I won't be driving as I'm likely to be incapable.

Do come, if you can. My late father was a pistolsmith and I say any day plinking is better than a day at work. Join you if I could (pikey walt, I am. House and an RV "motor caravan" to you lefties).

Rushing to make the 3 minutes but I think the first ~20 are covered by my comment:
*in next post if not too much for the Int Cell*

I'm checking.

I thought you might have started early. Apart from the fact that I have no idea what you're dribbling about there, this is the Int Cell, not the NAAFI. You'll get used to difference eventually.
Thanks for the catch Blue. Over enthusiastic for this fora, I understand.
But, if you think I'm dribbling... then you're the cnut.

Read back:
"What would I needto put in a post to the Queen (note the cap) for you to understand?"

My bold and changed "have" to "need", if that helps.

I think it would help if you quoted the right people, followed who had said what, and minimised the use of your favourite word.

Bye for now.

No, no.. we're in the Cell, not the Bar, and you caught me out on that and I DO appreciate it (yes, I'm new), but I believe I grabbed the quotes I intended to show what an outrage bus trip this was.

Flip it around boys... we don't know what was in the e-mail to get the US Secret Service so riled up, agreed? They're still good guys, right?

What would it take being sent to your "Head of State" to ellicate an equivilant reaction?

That's my real question. Or, lets take this to the bar.

Ellicate? Do you mean illicit? Oh and you are George Dubya and I claim my $5...

That was a very interesting read ACAB! Was that your personal experiences or from a book?
Own experiences working 'Ports' as SB in th 90's

Of course I meant...

erm... John, can you grab me that um, uh... whichermacallit ?
Uh... thesarus, sir?
NO... the other one.
Uh... dictionary, sir?
NO, Gawdamit, the other one...
Uh... the Bible, sir?
That's the one!

Where do I post it to Cuddles ? :)

That's silly. Why would George W Bush care if some yob called Obozo the Clown a **** and/or a knob? :?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Own experiences working 'Ports' as SB in th 90's
In that case I hope you read it in a book soon (when you are signing the memoire)

Back on topic. Its comes across as an over-reaction but none of us know what he actually sent. Only point that really requires condemnation is (as has been mentioned) is brit plod jumping a foot in the hair before asking "How high?"

Of course I meant...

erm... John, can you grab me that um, uh... whichermacallit ?
Uh... thesarus, sir?
NO... the other one.
Uh... dictionary, sir?
NO, Gawdamit, the other one...
Uh... the Bible, sir?
That's the one!

Where do I post it to Cuddles ? :)
I suggestify that as it is only a picture of Abe, that you donatify the emolumentisation to a chartificated agency or agently charity...I hope that is clear?