Brit teenager banned from USA for life!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by blobmeister, Sep 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can imagine the FBI e-mail filter is about to fall over with the load it's about to receive.

He'll be hero worshipped by many of our over the pond friends on here, as they seem to share similar views!
  2. How very childish of the Americans. They are being a tad precious aren't they?
  3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

the first amendment only applies if your a US citizen then :) I love it when the system gets into gear over something so small. Its no wonder that the us has a militia problem. If I could get away with it here I'd have a large collection of assorted firearms and a defensible compound and woah betide any gubment representative that sho'd their face.
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Oh and his parents should have told the police to bugger off, taking his photo indeed. Nice to see brit police are now following brit politicians and sucking up to the whitehouse.
  5. So much for free speech in the "Land of the Free".
  6. [​IMG]

Seriously do they have nothing better to do with their time?
  7. Never mind the land fo the free, as Biscuits points out what the **** are British Police doing running around defending Obama's ego?
  8. Good drills, that young man!:thumright::headbang: Don't worry too much about being quote "banned for life" unquote from visiting the USA. As soon as we throw the Kenyan usurper, Barry Soetaro, out of the White House in 2012, we'll toast the young man as an hero. It's too bad the news source didn't print the e-mail as I'll bet it was a doozey.

I've sent e-mails to Obozo the Clown before and they were pretty tasty. You should have seen the one I fired off during the fight for Obamacare - it was a jolly good letter. The FBI probably had to open a new chapter in my file for that one alone. Never sent one drunk though.

If it were up to me, I'd like to put a flaming bag of dog shit on Barry's doorstep and ring the bell just to see him try to stamp it out. :wink:

9. Shame on BritPol for not just laughing and putting the phone down.

As the great Al Murray says:'The USA - a good idea but it's got out of hand.'
  10. I believe it was a rhetorical question. Hence the smiley.
  11. Right. So as much as they vehemently defend freedom of speech for racists, homophobes, and ********* in general, they'll rip the arse out of it if your a brit? Thats not even SLIGHTLY hipicritical is it :/

Edit- and isnt the first ammendment about people being equal or somthing? ******* septics.
  12. So "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal," stops at the border? I thought they were trying to spread their values.(Admittedly at the point of a Gun)

I'd be very suprised if Obama even knew about this, if he did and let it go through how much of a Mardy arse would he look.
  13. What happens if he sends another email? How should the authorities act, double-ban him? Extradite him to a country he's been banned from?

I hope the lad gets drunk and carried away again - could become interesting.
  14. apprantly he made a threat against potus.
    they have no sense of humour about threats to the president.
    given that are former colony is over run by nutjobs who have access to firearms witness the loon who shot his wife and others over cold eggs fro breakfast and the habit of locals trying to kill the president .
    annoying the secret service is probably not a good idea.
    mind you I have access to booze and the internet :)