Brit couple raped in Thailand

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Command_doh, Nov 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Sounds like a kinky sex game that went sour to me. Knowing Thailand (I do), the mere fact that no locals were involved hints more to a gang bang than something as ridiculous sounding and convolulted as this. No wonder the Boys in Brown didn't take it seriously.
  2. Have to admit, my first thought was "Buyer's remorse".
  3. Anyone know where I can buy a job lot of this Dormicum?
  4. Unless it was a non-intentional gang bang. Esp seeing as teh locals know the police wont investigate. Perhaps a bribe is in place.

Dormicum is a known date-rape drug, and used a lot in dentistry (IIRC). One of the problems with it is that its 'hang over' is similar to a alcohol induced 'hang overs' and it affects the person similarly in that they become 'drunk' like, with loss of inhibitions.

Of course, you also can't rule out two Brits getting drunk in the bar.
  5. Nothing in the Thai press so far.
    If Thai's are involved the local polis do get involved rather quickly, as The Ministry, Bangkok has had enough of anti Thai remarks in World Press.
    If you want to make a complete fool of yourself then border areas like Koh Chang are the places to play. Perps can be over the Cambodian border in very quickly and no love lost between the countries at this time.
  6. MDN on holiday?
  7. aha. that'll be the british 'lady' among the frenchmen.

8. Hmmm!, Yeeeerrrrrssss! well erm! quite possibly you are right, a case of the morning after the night before???. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  9. Yet another reason not to trust the Frogs.
  10. So thats why my dentist laughed when he said I needed a filling?

Didn't bring a coat. TAXI!