Bristol Half Marathon

F

Fablonbiffchit

Right masturbators. I am taking my lethargically toned body around Bristol by means of attempting to place one foot in front of another in a very fluid and fast like motion (something akin to rapid plodding) on its Half Marathon on Sunday 5 September all in aid of Hols4Heroes. Contrary to popular belief I SHANT be sporting pink lingerie (thankyou bigbird67) due to chaffing (very uncomfortable). I will however be nude except for strategically placed attire in the form of nipple tassles.

I have set up an adulation/fan/slaggingmeoff/club on Facebook
linkything:
http://www.facebook.com/Fraser71#!/group.php?gid=1324542430124718&ref=mf

Please cough up phlegm or money (preferably the latter) it all goes to this very worthwhile charitything.

Muchos nachos gracias

SteveFablonbiffchitCramm type runner expert?

F

Fablonbiffchit

Come on everyone! Normally you all jump in feet first and show your generous side. Just because a humourless fat ex AAC lovemusclegodtype person is scrounging for some of you generpus peeps to spare a bit more money towards Hols for Heroes no need to get offended. If £300 is raised I go in pink lycra shorts pink bra and carrying one of the bears. A few of people have already pledged directly to Hols 4 Heroes and I thank you all. Pics will be posted.