Brisbane Airport in lockdown - resolved - Mods please delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did Brissie become big news/ target? Full of bogans, chavs and chavettes and whoever else (or whatever they call them in OZ) .What's even there to target? Tourists, bogans and racist Aussies? The only Aussies who I met who were the most obviously racist were all from Brissie/ QLD (and I know a good few Aussies). I am very likely stereotyping with very few data points to go by it was my personal experience. Just like saying all Brits have bad teeth or all Americans are dumb.

Some bloke waving a knife chasing another person says dangerous tw@t to me. Baton round in the bollox would be as much negotiating as should be required.

Since when did Brissie become big news/ target? Full of bogans, chavs and chavettes and whoever else (or whatever they call them in OZ) .What's even there to target? Tourists, bogans and racist Aussies? The only Aussies who I met who were the most obviously racist were all from Brissie/ QLD (and I know a good few Aussies). I am very likely stereotyping with very few data points to go by it was my personal experience. Just like saying all Brits have bad teeth or all Americans are dumb.
Well, by your post, you're certainly reinforcing your final phrase.

And keep your 'views' out of CA.

Racial segregation in the United States - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.