Bringing the wife and kids along to Annual Camp.

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by RP578, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Un.Fucking.Believable!

Didn't the CO realise that half of them were in the TA to get away from her indoors?!

2. Is this a plan for the future?
    How to save millions on TA training,they hijack your holiday and make you do army (Like) things ?
    Annual camp on Costa Del Sol next year then

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Er that was where the HAC had annual camp in '09.

100% Gen dit.

4. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Seen!

5. It wouldn't work in a TA Medical Unit too many stand-in 'wives' on the roll!

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Cool as fcuk!

7. Looks like the camps we used to have in Wyke, families used to get a caravan the other side of the road or in Littlesea

8. ah yes the TA wifelets, good old 202!

9. I would be quite happy if the soon to be Mrs Willis came along.......to be used as a fig 11. Fecking horrible two faced back stabbing, shite stirring cowbag! Would like nothing more than to drive a four tonner over her bitter twised manky two timing ginger dish!!

10. I feel your pain. I smashed her before you did ;)

11. Thanks for the rash!

12. So the TA will be sponsered by the Caravan club, I can now camup my camper van,great

13. If you feel like that why are you marrying her? Makes you a bit desperate doesn't it? Mind you taking one of Smudge's cast-offs must have been a bit desperate. ;)

14. To be fair it should have read "the soon to be ex Mrs Willis!" But I was pissed when I wrote it!

I think when I married her Smudge would have been but a small child if here at all! Not to worry a few others will have tinkered with her working parts over the years. God I hate the bitch!!!

15. The HAC wouldnt be seen dead on the costa del crime, they did their camp last year in the south of France