Bringing the wife and kids along to Annual Camp.

Is this a plan for the future?
How to save millions on TA training,they hijack your holiday and make you do army (Like) things ?
Annual camp on Costa Del Sol next year then

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The_Kurgen said:
How to save millions on TA training,they hijack your holiday and make you do army (Like) things ?
Er that was where the HAC had annual camp in '09.

100% Gen dit.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
RP578 said:
Ravers said:
The_Kurgen said:

100% Gen dit.
Seen!
Cool as fcuk!

Looks like the camps we used to have in Wyke, families used to get a caravan the other side of the road or in Littlesea

Markintime said:
It wouldn't work in a TA Medical Unit too many stand-in 'wives' on the roll!
ah yes the TA wifelets, good old 202!

I would be quite happy if the soon to be Mrs Willis came along.......to be used as a fig 11. Fecking horrible two faced back stabbing, shite stirring cowbag! Would like nothing more than to drive a four tonner over her bitter twised manky two timing ginger dish!!

brucewillis said:
I would be quite happy if the soon to be Mrs Willis came along.......to be used as a fig 11. Fecking horrible two faced back stabbing, shite stirring cowbag! Would like nothing more than to drive a four tonner over her bitter twised manky two timing ginger dish!!
I feel your pain. I smashed her before you did ;)

smudge67 said:
brucewillis said:
I feel your pain. I smashed her before you did ;)
Thanks for the rash!

So the TA will be sponsered by the Caravan club, I can now camup my camper van,great

brucewillis said:
If you feel like that why are you marrying her? Makes you a bit desperate doesn't it? Mind you taking one of Smudge's cast-offs must have been a bit desperate. ;)

To be fair it should have read "the soon to be ex Mrs Willis!" But I was pissed when I wrote it!

I think when I married her Smudge would have been but a small child if here at all! Not to worry a few others will have tinkered with her working parts over the years. God I hate the bitch!!!

Ravers said:
The_Kurgen said:

100% Gen dit.
The HAC wouldnt be seen dead on the costa del crime, they did their camp last year in the south of France

Weybourne hasn't changed in 40 years! Worrying. Most of that site is now the "Muckleborough" (spelling?) collection - a pretty decent set of tanks. Still a couple of falling apart pillboxes if you head west from the weybourne beach car park within a km or two. The 8-10km walk to Cley from there isn't fun though, it's all shifting gravel.