"Bring your gun to church day" - will it catch on?

Discussion in 'US' started by ABrighter2006, Jun 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ken Pagano of the New Bethel Church in Louisville, Kentucky is properly a pastor with a difference - apparantly a "peace service" took place the other side of town...

Will it catch on?

Maybe Rowan could encourage similar here? :)
  2. why not self-defense is not discouraged by the old and new testament, actually it is encouraged and required.

Good on him and lookey here noone shot stabbed or killed and they showed up with those mean guns.
  3. The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) got there first; :)

4. Seems like a good idea to me!

Guns in Churches

Perhaps uncle Sam should designate all churches as a war zone and issue medals to US servicemen who just happen to fly over one.
  5. Well we have a Plethora of Aircraft, want to borrow some for Ops?
  6. Will I have to use it to attack our allies?
  7. Sure, you've done it before as well.

Sittang river in 42 when the RAF & AVG decimated the 17th Indian Division

Ask the crews of HMS Britomart & HMS Hussar You sank them.

Anymore wise ass comments?
  8. amazing, considering the guns had to be unloaded... :roll:
  9. Any cunt who enters a church of his own free will deserves to be shot.
  10. Last year whilst holidaying on the island of Rügen I visited the oldest church on the island, complete with its own built in armoury. Apparently in days of old the Rüganer never left home without his rifle, he would leave his wife at home but not his rifle, so on Sundays off to church all tooled up and deposit said hardware in the armoury and collect it on the way out. We could learn something from these people. :D
  11. No the pastor asked that they be made range safe, he didn't require it or inspect the weapons. He said as much in an interview.
  12. You need to tell your tom's that,they are always there swamping on each other while swigging the bucky.