Bring me the head of Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Politically correct? Who cares :D
  2. Interesting.
    No mention of drawing and quartering?

Wait for the outcry of al-Qaeda, amnesty international, international human rights commission, greenpeace,.........
  3. So, you've got this 59 year old, Presbyterian corn-fed mid western fella at the fag-end of his service, and his last mission is to decapitate somebody and bring their Schwadd back in a beer-cooler bag? :D :D I wouldn't worry too much about Amnesty, they're probably too busy p*ssing themselves laughing to do too much... :D
    I would suggest that whoever sent him on that mission had watched Apocalypse Now one too many times, and in the emotional turmoil following 9/11 allowed the boundaries between fantasy and reality to blur somewhat.

I loved the bit about instant coffee. They should of supplied him with some Pusser's dust to use as a weapon: that has toxicity higher than anything else known to man...
  4. I don't know about him being "Presbyterian corn-fed mid western". I doubt he is.

If only Amnesty had a sense of humour like that....