Bring Back the Male Codpiece..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by uncle_vanya, Dec 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If the nice young ladies who parade around the High streets of towns in the summer wearing skimpy tops and short skirts etc.... Should the Geezer bring back that noble piece of fashion from Tudor times, the Codpiece, as a proud indicator of male virility..... just like in Blackadder......

What exactly was a codpiece and what was its purpose? The codpiece was originally an inverted triangular section of cloth sewn into the hose around a man's groin which would be held closed by string ties, buttons, or other methods. The codpiece worn by the Tudors was padded and boned and became so large that it was used to carry small weapons or jewels hence the reference to genetalia of a man being referred to as the "family jewels". The codpiece came into fashion during the late Middle Ages and came into prominence during the reign of Henry VIII and disappeared during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I.

I know, time for me Meds again....... Nurse......

Attached Files:

2. You needed a Nurse? Here I am and i'm wearing a codpiece.
  3. [​IMG]
    Check this bad boy out.
  4. You been peeking through my curtains?
  5. I'm liking chastity feature Jarrod. Does it have a quick release latch?
  6. It's not for chastity I have a Husky and it's convenient to fasten him to my codpiece when we go for a walk. It's always a talking point.
  7. You'll be able to get the skis out now too! Brill! If only you had a whole pack of them. And a whip.
  8. Oh dear...........

Don't let Big J anywhere near your socks for the love of God.
  9. I'm not sure what you mean but I just had a thought that went along the lines of "well anybody would be safe because he's got a codpiece on . . . . . . . . oh FUCK!!!"
  10. Rather eye catching with a degenerate edge...Think I would like to yank his chain.
  11. I bet you were in the Navy, you'll be used to attention such as mine.
  12. You disgusting piss reeking creature. Don't you get the message you are so disgustingly ugly a blind hunch-backed dwarf with one leg wouldn't bang you. Could you kindly go and lay on the east coast mainline or jump off a motorway bridge. Did you sue the surgeon that stitched your hare-lip up because he must have been on the fucking sauce.
  13. Your girlfriend is chasing you again.

Jarrod and RW up a treeeeeee. Kissing with cupofteeeeea!
  14. I'd like to use my snow shovel on her fucking aubergine of a nose.
  15. S'alright, I've got my rape alarm. All my life I've been plagued by queers and older women, I think because I've always looked young for my age. My girlfriends told me that I always look like I need to be thoroughly looked after =| . . . I have come to appreciate the older women but it just goes to show that everyone is a bit of a paedo really.

Oh, and I am in the navy.