...Bring Back The A Team...

#1
...Clocked the programme last night..surfing the digital highway, and came across that Justin Lee Collins bloke...(Big Hair) cutting around LA and Hollywood to try and re-unite former members of the 80's iconic show.
Quality..He really is a kid in a candy store...But i can kind of relate, it was a blinding..albeit tongue- in- cheek..show..but back then Mr T was "The Man"... :lol:

To further add, What shows from the 80's should be brought back to life now.?
 

Attachments

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
#2
The man from U.N.C.L.E - Starring Christopher Ecclestone (Dr Who to you...)
 
#3
Buck Rogers

They've already got Battlestar Gallactica! Incidentally, has anyone watched this modern version and is it any good?
 
#9
dance_with_the_devil said:
...Clocked the programme last night..surfing the digital highway, and came across that Justin Lee Collins bloke...(Big Hair) cutting around LA and Hollywood to try and re-unite former members of the 80's iconic show.
Quality..He really is a kid in a candy store...But i can kind of relate, it was a blinding..albeit tongue- in- cheek..show..but back then Mr T was "The Man"... :lol:

To further add, What shows from the 80's should be brought back to life now.?
-Somehow I dont think George Peppard is Up for it
 
#10
LineDoggie said:
dance_with_the_devil said:
...Clocked the programme last night..surfing the digital highway, and came across that Justin Lee Collins bloke...(Big Hair) cutting around LA and Hollywood to try and re-unite former members of the 80's iconic show.
Quality..He really is a kid in a candy store...But i can kind of relate, it was a blinding..albeit tongue- in- cheek..show..but back then Mr T was "The Man"... :lol:

To further add, What shows from the 80's should be brought back to life now.?
-Somehow I dont think George Peppard is Up for it
Utilising modern computer technology, couldn't they just remake the series, with any shots of Hannibal showing the back of his head? (a la stella street)

Clever chaps these computer graphics bods, I'm sure they could pull it off!
 
#11
Big8810Cat said:
If we could include the 70's then it has to be The Sweeney.

19 million viewers can't all be wrong!!

http://www.missingimages.com/thesweeney/
Top shout..Bigcat....

Like the web Link..
"Were the sweeney son, Shut it!!..tell your missus to put her knickers on and make a cup of tea"...In a loud Jack Reagan...Your nicked voice....Quality.. :wink:

Also was fond of "The Professionals" Cowley,Bodie & Doyle...Kicking Ass...for the cause..
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~carnfort/Professionals/
 

Attachments

#12
O2Thief said:
I loved the 'good ol' boys, doin' no harm'. Daisy Duke's hot pants did it for me! Not as much as that Dodge Charger though....
I always wanted one of those - but have never been able to find one.
 
#13
#14
hotbird said:
O2Thief said:
I loved the 'good ol' boys, doin' no harm'. Daisy Duke's hot pants did it for me! Not as much as that Dodge Charger though....
I always wanted one of those - but have never been able to find one.
You could import on from the US but a decent one will cost you upwards of $20,000. There are plenty of good muscle cars about for under £10k. Try www.autabuy.com
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top