...Bring Back The A Team...

...Clocked the programme last night..surfing the digital highway, and came across that Justin Lee Collins bloke...(Big Hair) cutting around LA and Hollywood to try and re-unite former members of the 80's iconic show.
Quality..He really is a kid in a candy store...But i can kind of relate, it was a blinding..albeit tongue- in- cheek..show..but back then Mr T was "The Man"... :lol:

To further add, What shows from the 80's should be brought back to life now.?

Attachments

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
The man from U.N.C.L.E - Starring Christopher Ecclestone (Dr Who to you...)

Buck Rogers

They've already got Battlestar Gallactica! Incidentally, has anyone watched this modern version and is it any good?

What about the Dukes of Hazard. They would have to find someone really sexy to wear those hot pants!!!!

dance_with_the_devil said:
...Clocked the programme last night..surfing the digital highway, and came across that Justin Lee Collins bloke...(Big Hair) cutting around LA and Hollywood to try and re-unite former members of the 80's iconic show.
Quality..He really is a kid in a candy store...But i can kind of relate, it was a blinding..albeit tongue- in- cheek..show..but back then Mr T was "The Man"... :lol:

To further add, What shows from the 80's should be brought back to life now.?
-Somehow I dont think George Peppard is Up for it

Big8810Cat said:
If we could include the 70's then it has to be The Sweeney.

19 million viewers can't all be wrong!!

http://www.missingimages.com/thesweeney/
Top shout..Bigcat....

Like the web Link..
"Were the sweeney son, Shut it!!..tell your missus to put her knickers on and make a cup of tea"...In a loud Jack Reagan...Your nicked voice....Quality.. :wink:

Also was fond of "The Professionals" Cowley,Bodie & Doyle...Kicking Ass...for the cause..
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~carnfort/Professionals/

Attachments

O2Thief said:
I loved the 'good ol' boys, doin' no harm'. Daisy Duke's hot pants did it for me! Not as much as that Dodge Charger though....
I always wanted one of those - but have never been able to find one.

hotbird said:
O2Thief said:
I loved the 'good ol' boys, doin' no harm'. Daisy Duke's hot pants did it for me! Not as much as that Dodge Charger though....
I always wanted one of those - but have never been able to find one.
You could import on from the US but a decent one will cost you upwards of $20,000. There are plenty of good muscle cars about for under £10k. Try www.autabuy.com

Latest Threads