BRING BACK CR DURING WORKING HOURS

CR Needs to be ordered to post during working hours

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im a boring B'stard and dont believe in free speach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Had a chat with the poor chap the other day. He's feeling very upset and hurt. I expect he'll need a few days to cheer up (and change his username) before re-joining us. Poor little lamb. :D

He has an ability to make tea?? I didnt know that Lynx/Gazelle had kettle fitted!?

CG

elovabloke

ADC
Cider_Glider said:
He has an ability to make tea?? I didnt know that Lynx/Gazelle had kettle fitted!?

CG
Bloody hell, the Lynx/Gazelle had a pewter fitted along with a kettle.

Yeah, but if its anything like the bowman computers we had on the last Glorious PDT then id be supprised if it booted up in time for him to get his WO2!! No, lets not be silly, the processor would wear out before then!!

CG

Cider_Glider said:
Yeah, but if its anything like the bowman computers we had on the last Glorious PDT then id be supprised if it booted up in time for him to get his WO2!! No, lets not be silly, the processor would wear out before then!!

CG
What are you talking about' the processors will wear out before the next glourious PDT (more of the same by all accounts!)

'What are you talking about' the processors will wear out before the next glourious PDT (more of the same by all accounts!)'

Oh yes, more of the same, but thats after the QM stops shouting at us naughty people for driving on the grass (how could we commit such a heinus(Sp) crime, and the RQ keeps badgering us for Drivers Hours sheets!!

Tongue in cheek? too fcuking right!!

Cider_Glider said:
'What are you talking about' the processors will wear out before the next glourious PDT (more of the same by all accounts!)'

Oh yes, more of the same, but thats after the QM stops shouting at us naughty people for driving on the grass (how could we commit such a heinus(Sp) crime, and the RQ keeps badgering us for Drivers Hours sheets!!

Tongue in cheek? too fcuking right!!
Don't forget your flying hours.

HAHAHAHAH!! That skit was the best ive seen for a long time!! The Stressed 2ic made me laugh so hard a little bit of wee came out!

But let us not get onto the subject of Skits at Bn Conc as methinks people will start toget offended!

Cider_Glider said:
HAHAHAHAH!! That skit was the best ive seen for a long time!! The Stressed 2ic made me laugh so hard a little bit of wee came out!

But let us not get onto the subject of Skits at Bn Conc as methinks people will start toget offended!
Do you need your chair for that?

What are you trying to say? Im fat or my brain works doenst work to good!?!? or Both?!

To be honets mate, I was a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit drunk that night! so I know what 'generally' hapened, but detail is sadly lacking! bit like my knowledge of Sy! but shhhhhh dont tell anyone, ive got away with it so far!! just dont mentio the war.....hmmm hang on...is that 'A' war or 'The' war?? you just think about that!

The satisfaction that we can put more than 2 fingers up to the knob who bubbled him in the first place - believe me you should enjoy that :)