BRING BACK CR DURING WORKING HOURS

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Jul 9, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

84.6%
  2. Im a boring B'stard and dont believe in free speach

15.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Folks a poll

2. Had a chat with the poor chap the other day. He's feeling very upset and hurt. I expect he'll need a few days to cheer up (and change his username) before re-joining us. Poor little lamb. :D

3. CR is dead long live BarbGenius (or whatever reincarnation name he chooses!)

4. Im going to have to change my username if im not allowed free speech.

5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Will it effect his ability to make the tea?

6. He has an ability to make tea?? I didnt know that Lynx/Gazelle had kettle fitted!?

CG

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Bloody hell, the Lynx/Gazelle had a pewter fitted along with a kettle.

8. Yeah, but if its anything like the bowman computers we had on the last Glorious PDT then id be supprised if it booted up in time for him to get his WO2!! No, lets not be silly, the processor would wear out before then!!

CG

9. What are you talking about' the processors will wear out before the next glourious PDT (more of the same by all accounts!)

10. You are still talking about CR, right?! 8O :D :rofl:

11. 'What are you talking about' the processors will wear out before the next glourious PDT (more of the same by all accounts!)'

Oh yes, more of the same, but thats after the QM stops shouting at us naughty people for driving on the grass (how could we commit such a heinus(Sp) crime, and the RQ keeps badgering us for Drivers Hours sheets!!

Tongue in cheek? too fcuking right!!

12. Don't forget your flying hours.

13. HAHAHAHAH!! That skit was the best ive seen for a long time!! The Stressed 2ic made me laugh so hard a little bit of wee came out!

But let us not get onto the subject of Skits at Bn Conc as methinks people will start toget offended!

14. Do you need your chair for that?

15. What are you trying to say? Im fat or my brain works doenst work to good!?!? or Both?!