Bring back Choppers

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Muttley, Nov 8, 2005.

?
  1. Yes please, top idea

65.0%
  2. No Thanks, Havent enough Dioralyte

15.0%
  3. Too niggy to know what choppers was

20.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember Choppers? Why wasnt it replaced? Please vote now if you'd like to see it return?

2. Question is where should it be located? Do todays crow deserve such a fine establishment in which to empty their wages and stomach linings?
    Or do they need such a place in order to continue the education of todays yoof?

Or should it be located out in the regiments where the real workers hide, only coming out at the promise of kidney damage !!!!!

3. Arrrggghhh, yes, Choppers!

Bad food, bad beer and 2 women between 300 niggy Atprs, all telling the said 2 women they were pilots!

Marvelous times!

Bring it back and educate the crow!

4. Last time i was in choppers was in 92 with 664 boxing team. Remember getting funny looks off the resident beer goggle eye candy.It seems they did not take too kindly to me saying to one of thier number i would marry her just to get into her pants.Altough now i am full of remorse as i should of stuck it up her arrse.

Are todays crows worthy of such a place?

5. Aah good old Goppers...as much as I loved it, I don't think it should be brought back to life. Clearly some higher force (God or whoever) had decided the place should go and then sent a series of hellish forces to destroy it. I seem to remember it suffered a serious fire and a hurricane before giving up the ghost.

Is that dump 'The Flicks' still in existence?

6. Must have been 68 shortly after it had opened, was Tactics Wing before, that Ronnei C, Mick W and another handsum well hung young stud, stripped off in a Regimental Fashion, formed colum and marched back to camp, civvy cars diving left and right. Quick drill parade and off ta bed. Guard tuned out and suspects apprehended.
    Up in front of OC for megga bollacking, And if I find out Money was involved! Was Money involved ? Yes Sah says Mick (course leader and Lance Jack, Local, acting, unpaid representative of God) Agheeer How Much yells screaming OC, 1 and 3 (one shilling and three pence OLD Money) EACH, No between us,
    We where saved when Staff Sgt who had wheeled us in burst out giggling.
    Get out,out.
    john
    Our CSM had us on parade next day, couldn't stopp grinning, well there's hope for the Corps yet.

7. Having just returned from a leaving do I can safely say that the standard of Atpr today isnt what it used to be so the thought pf trying to get Choppers up and running again would be wasted on 95 % of them. Wasters the lot of em

8. Having just returned from a leaving do I can safely say that the standard of Atpr today isnt what it used to be so the thought pf trying to get Choppers up and running again would be wasted on 95 % of them. Wasters the lot of em

9. Hey Sam fisher you put your post on twice and the less said about some of your typing the better.

Was it a good leaving do ?

10. todays crow wouldnt survive choppers as it was in the old days, good idea for the old & bold amongst us though. Then again it might put some hair on their non existent chests!!

11. madmax,
    If I have id'd you, you were a very hairy bastard, even at 16?

Or is this mistaken id?

12. mistaken i.d i think mate

13. Not if you use the same nick name on the aaca.org forum?

If you do we go back along way.

If you don't, sorry for the mistake.

14. definetly not me mate

15. 1986......Refuleller Instructors upgrading and kicking off with the 3 BAS groundcrew course in the choppers. It ended up with me and a guy called Yank spiking their bogs with the double mix foam fire ext mixes. One top, one bottom so when they flushed the bogs turned into a scene from the Manchester 737 disaster. Laugh..............I nearly flashed my fags.