Bring back borstals?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SKJOLD, Nov 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Without the severe brutality that was often used in the borstals, may be this would be an answer to the chavs and scallies roaming the streets. and all the other orrible creatures?

PoD?

2. We need more brutality not less :twisted:

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Having dealt with the chavs that roam our streets, unfortunately they dont care about themselves let alone anyone else, they have no respect for anything. They only want everything for nothing.

Nothing will change them, they go into YOI were they have no reveille and the rules are so fluffed up by our treehugging masters, they come out worse than when they went it. they dont care as long as Dwaine and jason are in the next rooms.

I am afraid it is a non-winner.

4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

It wouldn't be if I ran it.....the milk of human kindness curdled in my world at 6pm this evening...these little sh1ts would get it bigger, faster and harder that a mail order bride.

5. Fitter, better "educated" criminals. Is that what you want cos thats what'll happen.

6. Sh1t ya means they have got rid of Borstal?
    There is no disipline with out fear.
    Fear of,
    Punishment
    Loss of earnings
    Loss of face
    Loss of advancement
    Loss of sex life
    Loss of liberty
    Humiliation
    If ya have fear of nothing you get the scouse atitude of i don't give a dam I don't F-ing care.
    john

7. Loss of liberty? In their warped minds getting banged up is cool.
    Loss of earnings? Hard to deny them earnings which are never declared anyway.
    Loss of advancement? By who's standards?
    Loss of sex life? Unless you cut their hands off.....

But loss of face / humiliation - WHY is it un-PC to make the feckers feel so small that their behaviour is no longer cool?

Sod Borstal, bring back the stocks :twisted:

8. STOCKS!! We need something more permanent :evil:

The Nazi party brought forward one idea that could be used on these little shiits, eugenics. It may take a generation or two to get rid of them but it would be worth the wait :twisted:

9. Let them join the army. That will wake them up.

10. Or, for faster results similarly following a Nazi idea.....
    Gas them and burn their bodies in power stations so at least they'll make some contribution to society. :twisted:

11. Jonwilly has nostalgic memories of the potting shed.. :D