Bring back BBC Radio 4's "In the Psychiatrist's Chair" - who would you want as guests?

Kylie Minogue. I’m intrigued as to whether her series of failed relationships are as a result of her success and drive in the industry (face it, whether you like her music or not, she’s been at the top of the game for decades) or the cause of it.

Similar with Kate Bush and Brian Eno

Jordan Peterson - should be good sport, arguing whether freud was right or not

Agreed that Farage would be fascinating, as would the leaders of all the parties, and Trump.

It's well-established that the majority of people who get involved in politics are either bona fide sociopaths, psychopaths or egomaniacs. However I would be most interested to hear William Hague being examined. His slimy, slithery demeanour, the utterly punchable fizzog which exudes 'I am mentally disturbed'..in fact the whole 'silver-spoonfed embryo' look combined with the Alan Bennett Ahm from Yorkshire snob accent...there is a wealth of material there.
Probably the closest 'Truth stranger than fiction' one about this sort of thing I've experienced was in Slovakia. Between 1990 and 98, with brief breaks a cretin called Vladimir Meciar was the Prime Minister and Dictator in Person. I used to find him fascinating to watch on tv...everything about him said 'I'm a nutter, I'm a very dangerous nutter'. Well in about 1996 there was a convention of psychiatrists in 'my' town, Kosice ( 2nd city in Slovakia actually) and 180 of them, yes, one hundred and eighty, signed an open public letter to Meciar begging him to urgently seek psychiatric help.

It's well-established that the majority of people who get involved in politics are either bona fide sociopaths, psychopaths or egomaniacs. However I would be most interested to hear William Hague being examined. His slimy, slithery demeanour, the utterly punchable fizzog which exudes 'I am mentally disturbed'..in fact the whole 'silver-spoonfed embryo' look combined with the Alan Bennett Ahm from Yorkshire snob accent...there is a wealth of material there.
Probably the closest 'Truth stranger than fiction' one about this sort of thing I've experienced was in Slovakia. Between 1990 and 98, with brief breaks a cretin called Vladimir Meciar was the Prime Minister and Dictator in Person. I used to find him fascinating to watch on tv...everything about him said 'I'm a nutter, I'm a very dangerous nutter'. Well in about 1996 there was a convention of psychiatrists in 'my' town, Kosice ( 2nd city in Slovakia actually) and 180 of them, yes, one hundred and eighty, signed an open public letter to Meciar begging him to urgently seek psychiatric help.
Are any still alive to verify your story, or have the "Security services" had words with them,...... just a random thought.