Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bring back BBC Radio 4's "In the Psychiatrist's Chair" - who would you want as guests?

The contenders for the SPOTY award would make fascinating subjects. In fact some of them would probably be given the distinction of being written up in many a learned journal on neuroses and psychosis!

The contenders for the SPOTY award would make fascinating subjects. In fact some of them would probably be given the distinction of being written up in many a learned journal on neuroses and psychosis!
They would also get a lift back to their quarters by those nice men in white coats.

Here is the Theme song that shouild be used with them:

Diane Abbott. First, to find out how someone capable of gaining entrance to Oxbridge (Fenland College of HE branch) could become an incompetent, burbling idiot without going through the full Rowley Birkin process and, second, to ensure that there was a corpus of unimpeachable evidence to demonstrate why the subsequent decision to section her was justified.

A special edition covering Viro Bono's moderating of the CA Board (entitled 'No flicker of humour allowed - the Viro Bono story') would make for informative listening.

Never actually caught any of ACs show but heard of their reputation - top idea and choice of host @Electromagnetic I reckon program commissioners are missing a trick here.

Most of the prominent political figures who seriously think they have credibility - Abbott, Thornberry, Rayner. The likes of Seumas Milne, Lansman and union bosses who pull strings but I'd also like some meedja whores like Owen Jones, Laurie Penny, Russell Brand etc.
Quite a few TV interviewers could do with some scrutiny, after all, if they interview subjects for our benefit I'd prefer as much light as heat.