Brillo gets a Taste of Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by geezer466, Jun 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - 'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

I occasionally listen to his show on the internet and as a shock jock (not to be taken too seriously) he has some entertainment value. (I particularly like the end of the world adverts from the firms looking to exploit the feckless).

Does himself and his cause no favours though as he does not know how to behave when he gets a big stage. Not the first time he has done this on live TV.
  2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Any links to the show...wonder if it's on iplayer?

(edited to add...watching on the BBC link)
  3. There's me hoing it was some cheeky tongue work on the fruity Welsh tart

• Like Like x 3
  4. I liked this when he asserted Piers Morgan should be in the dock alongside Rebekkah and Coulsden...

Apparently Morgan admitted his his autoboig that he listened to mis appropriated communications (phone hacked voice mails) when he was editor at the Mirror.

When he appeared on Levenson via video link (because of his work in the US) he was let off and not asked any difficult questions.
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I thought we have had ruling elites since we adopted sedentary practices and produced a surplus? I recall studying the predynastic old kingdom of Egypt in specific relation to the phenomena in an urban amazes me that Alex Jones thinks it is such an amazing discovery. Perhaps I've been softened up by studying biocultural evolution...I have been accused of being socially Darwinian before...still better than being indoctrinated by the mass media that Mr. Jones usually blames.
  6. Remind me his Arrse monica is?
  7. "Two explanations: 1. They don't exist, or 2. You're part of the conspiracy. I'm guessing the first"
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

ord sgt isn't it? they told me he was dead!!
  9. Splendidly barking.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Absolutely fabulous viewing.
  11. Too funny. That Yank is a retarded loon. I don't like Neill but he nailed that one.