Brilliant - The "Portagrief"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dogmeat, Sep 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Excellent!

Made me laugh.

Rodney2q

2. It might be a spoof but the North Oxfordshire mouth-breathers are in dire need of it.

A couple of years ago a local tree gave the good news to three of Burberry's finest. The recovery vehicle had barely carted the now horseshoe-shaped remains of the underpowered, over-pimped chavcoffin out of sight before the local 'massiiiiv' were all over the place like an Interflora roadshow.

It was a shame that none of them were sufficiently bright enough to realise the significance of the skid marks, freshly ploughed verge and blackened impact scars on a tree not twenty-five feet from the pristine specimen where they grief-spunked their wilting pile of stolen garage flowers and poundstretcher teddies.

On second thoughts, they have managed to adorn the wrong tree on two successive anniversaries so I suppose even the advantages of a Portagrief would be rendered ineffective by our low-wattage brethren as they'd just keep moving it back.

On a brighter note, if someone does start making them, I'm tempted to flood the market with cheap, highly flammable Chinese copies complete with faulty tealights and lots of sharp edges...

• Like Like x 1