Brigitte Trogneaux v Melania Trump

The old bird. I bet that Melania would just lie there like an ironing board with tits.
But Brigitte looks like she likes a fist up the hoop and a pint of piss from source.

Neither...

Mind you, I think Norway's current prime minister Erna Solberg would be more fun on a night out than those two...

Something about the eyes and expression... ;-)

Why Brigitte Trogneaux v Melania Trump?
Either Brigette Macron v Melania Trump or
Brigitte Trogneaux v Melania Knavs surely?
Mind you, even with the ageing Brigitte she'll probably stay married to Macron longer than the other combination. Trump doing a bit of a Rod Stewart and part-exchanging for a newer model when they come up.

Why Brigitte Trogneaux v Melania Trump?
Either Brigette Macron v Melania Trump or
Brigitte Trogneaux v Melania Knavs surely?
Mind you, even with the ageing Brigitte she'll probably stay married to Macron longer than the other combination. Trump doing a bit of a Rod Stewart and part-exchanging for a newer model when they come up.
Because Brigitte goes by the surname Trogneaux while Melania goes by the name Trump

Last edited:
There is many a fine tune played on an old fiddle... so it is said...!!:hungry::cool:

The other First Lady between Trump and Macron is... errmmm.. 'interesting'.. One of them in an off-the-shoulder job with a hint of cleavage, the other showing off her pegs with a dress above the knee and perhaps a couple of loose fanny hair curls below the hemline...(well she IS French)... and in the middle this godess in blue

I reckon those two girls came to an agreement between themselves for a laugh to stand either side of the vision in blue

Last edited:

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Mrs Fallon?

Kirkz

LE
Christ all fucking mighty.

The old bird. I bet that Melania would just lie there like an ironing board with tits.
But Brigitte looks like she likes a fist up the hoop and a pint of piss from source.
Well, she is French after all!

Who's the chick in the blue tie?
Merkel's and May's other halves didn't feel the need to crash the G7 WAGs get together, why did the gay bloke need to do the "look at me" stunt?

The old bird?
Thankfully for her there is and never will be any Operation Yewtree in France.
A 39 year old female teacher grooming a 15 year old kid with a big nose from a rich family?
Luckily Charlie Hebdo still has some humour these days........
Nokiaphone 2016 2340.jpg

The other First Lady between Trump and Macron is... errmmm.. 'interesting'.. One of them in an off-the-shoulder job with a hint of cleavage, the other showing off her pegs with a dress above the knee and perhaps a couple of loose fanny hair curls below the hemline...(well she IS French)... and in the middle this godess in blue

I reckon those two girls came to an agreement between themselves for a laugh to stand either side of the vision in blue
Our local "Widows hop" has far better than that lot.

Neither...

Mind you, I think Norway's current prime minister Erna Solberg would be more fun on a night out than those two...

Something about the eyes and expression... ;-)
Looks like she'd know the best place to get a kebab to finish of the night.

simbo

LE
Surprised no one has offered up BOTH as opposed to VS yet- standards!

Latest Threads