Brigitte Bardot

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by actiontoday, Apr 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 73 year old Brigitte Bardot is back on trial in France, facing charges of fanning discrimination and racial hatred against Muslims.
    Bardot, a vocal animal rights campaigner, wrote to the French president last year, complaining about the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha. The festival traditionally involves the slaughter of a sheep. "I am fed up with being under the thumb of this population which is destroying us, destroying our country and imposing its acts,"

This is the fifth time that Bardot has been charged with inciting racial hatred. She has previously railed against what she termed "the Islamisation of France" and claimed that the nation was being invaded by "sheep-slaughtering Muslims", comments that have led to her being fined four times since 1997.
    Prosecutor Anne de Fontette is pushing for a two-year suspended prison sentence and a fine of 15,000 euros (£12,100). "I am a little tired of prosecuting Ms Bardot," she told the court.

Well she's certainly standing up for what she believes in- risking prison for it in fact. Good for her I say.
    Miss Bardot in her hey day.. a real stunner-

Attached Files:

2. It's time for Sarkozy to put a stop to the Islamifacation of France before it's too late.

Liberte,Egalite,Fraternite?,not if the Islamic mullahs have their way.
  3. How about stopping the Islamification of the United Kingdom first eh !
  4. At the risk of prosecution or a fatweh, spot on!
  5. Currently living in a country whose religion is Islam, they are very quick to say they are not a nation of Islam.

Apparently the Holy Book prescribes that the beasts are treated well, it states terms and conditions, prior to slaughter. Then the animlas are despatched with a fecking sharp knife and an 'Allah Ahkbar' as they bleed out.

I see sheep daily being afforded no such grace daily to my drive to work, where they are slaughtered and strung up in this fashion in front of their flock mates.

During Eid 2 (The Salughter) me and my other half awoke one morning, avec Amstel hangover, to find a sheep getting the good news on the scrub land across from our home - it certainly wasn't a dignified occasion for the sheep.

Unfortunately we in Europe generally are exposed to the bigoted hard liner extremist muslims who for whatever reason prefer to live in our multi-cultural countries than their homelands - unfortunately they are a small percentage who do not represent the majority.