Bright Lads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_mad_ejit, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reminds me of a newspaper article from when i used to live down South, a couple of lads had stolen a car, and leaned out the window to give the thumbs up at a speed-camera when they went through it!
  2. This happened in September and the little Scroats still haven't been griped!
    Their photo should be on every local paper and sent to every school til they're caught!
  3. Never noticed when I first read it that they hadn't been caught - surely it should have been an easy collar? Maybe the Transport Police are remedial cases as well.
  4. Dumb fcukers, lets hunt the b@stards down before some bleeding heart softie finds them
  5. Is that a fisheye camera of is that wee gobshite on the right a proper chinless moonheaded wonder?
  6. If the case is in the hands of the B. Transport Police they should be all right.
    I did some work for the BTP once....90% amateurs, only interested in making sure the train fare had been paid.
  7. He does look as though every third word is a MLAAAR, and is that the glitter of drool where his chin should be?
  8. Like his mum tried to strangle him with her fanny while giving birth :lol: