Briefing Question

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by paul_n52, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Silly question but i have me briefing coming up, and it doesn't say it on my joining instructions but where do i stay the night of my briefing?

Do i stay at westbury or do i need to extend my bed and breakfast for another night?

Briefing is on Monday so the question is where do i stay monday night!

2. you are put up at westbury lad
  3. In a very uncomfortable bed...
  4. But you'll be so tired you won't care!

Edit: Or drunk!
  5. While we're on the subject, what should I be taking with me? I know I'll be kitted out in a fetching boiler suit for the duration, but will I need my running shoes?
  6. Yes you will need running shoes! (Thought you had already done your Briefing Krek?) You'll spend most of the time in your suits, but you'll need trainers, how else are you going to do PT.

Oh and make sure you bring a pen, and have it in your suit pocket. If you could apologise to the Sgt there because I stole the pen they gave me!
  7. Oh and a very cheap digital watch with timer or even a stop watch will come in very very handy!
  8. No sir, I'm up next though. Sorry to be a bore but I don't want to forget anything: running shoes, shirt, tie and undercrackers for second day, toothbrush, pen, spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch... anything else?
  9. If your briefing is before the 11th November remember your poppy!