• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Briefing Docs

So I'm booked on the briefing 11th/12th May. Unfortunately, my doctor is being downright incompetent at getting the medical forms to Westbury. Whilst I'm definitely going on the briefing on the aformentioned date, I won't be getting my course precis for a while at least. If theres anything I need to do in preparation it may, therefore, be too late by the time I actually read the relevant docs. Can anyone here help me out by emailing me the documents to prepare for AOSB briefing? I assume they are the same with different dates for each briefing and someone must have something with th relevant info on.

Thanks.

If i remember correctly, the only doc that you need in terms of prep is the help notes for the MAP test - not something you can really practice too much anyway other than reading through the notes a couple of times. Other than that just get your fitness up (44 pressups, 50 situps, level 10.2 on the beep test) and thats about it. A bit of speed distance time wouldnt hurt either.

mr503 said:
If i remember correctly, the only doc that you need in terms of prep is the help notes for the MAP test - not something you can really practice too much anyway other than reading through the notes a couple of times. Other than that just get your fitness up (44 pressups, 50 situps, level 10.2 on the beep test) and thats about it. A bit of speed distance time wouldnt hurt either.
Thanks. Whats the MAP test?

Latest Threads