Briefing Docs

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by jew_unit, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I'm booked on the briefing 11th/12th May. Unfortunately, my doctor is being downright incompetent at getting the medical forms to Westbury. Whilst I'm definitely going on the briefing on the aformentioned date, I won't be getting my course precis for a while at least. If theres anything I need to do in preparation it may, therefore, be too late by the time I actually read the relevant docs. Can anyone here help me out by emailing me the documents to prepare for AOSB briefing? I assume they are the same with different dates for each briefing and someone must have something with th relevant info on.

Thanks.

2. If i remember correctly, the only doc that you need in terms of prep is the help notes for the MAP test - not something you can really practice too much anyway other than reading through the notes a couple of times. Other than that just get your fitness up (44 pressups, 50 situps, level 10.2 on the beep test) and thats about it. A bit of speed distance time wouldnt hurt either.

3. Thanks. Whats the MAP test?