Briefing 5/6th May

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Rodger86, Mar 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

is anybody attending briefing on 5th & 6th May?
  2. I would hope so, otherwise the group discussion is going to be a bit crap.
  3. I dont know about that there was a guy in my group who could have kept it going himself all day.
  4. I'm hoping to be on this briefing, but I haven't got my docs yet.
  5. I'm on this briefing as well. Am really keen to crack on and get to Westbury now. How about the rest of you?
  6. I can't wait! Hopefully it will be a fun couple of days. Is anyone travelling down on the monday and staying in a B&B?
  7. Yeah I'm on this one. See you there.
  8. I'm on the one immediately afterward - 7-8 May
  9. im on this Briefing, looking forward to it to be honest you always meet some interesting people on these things
  10. how did everyone do on the may 5/6 briefing?

Cat 1 here, congrats to all those that got a Cat 1 aswel and good luck to those Cat 2 or lower, hope it goes well for you
  11. Congratulations, now get working on DST calculations!
  12. ye, i'm told the DS are known to just throw them at you mid sentence and other crafty evil tricks
  13. Well done! I got a cat 2, with 3 month delay for Phys. Although my cardio was fine (bleep test went well) I found some parts of the obstacle course a challenge. So hoping to go for main board in September.

Congratulations and good luck to everyone who's going on to Main Board.
  14. Really enjoyed it. Had a really interesting group and feel lot more confident going through to main board (although plenty to work on!). However bloody hell I was so hot in those coveralls I think I could have cooked an entire roast dinner during the msft.