Briefing 20th July

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by OCS001, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was just wondering whether anyone was going to briefing on the 20th of July?

2. Just a quick point, you might want to change your user name, PERSEC!

stilts

3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Right then...

Please ask a MOD to delete this post, then re-join arrse with a user name that is not your own, and select the "hide email" address button. Even better, set up an Arrse only email address that does not give away your real name.

That way, when you arrange to meet that nice Mr Mohammed who promises you he is going to the same briefing, he will not already have all of your personal details gleaned from the internet.

4. Apparently there's an Officer Cadet going, surname of Sadler, christian name of Skiplicker.

5. duly noted, e-mail address is hidden, and surely Sadler is a common name that a number of people will have? obviously very bone idea to show the e-mail address.

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

All on the same briefing?

And I bet you are on facebook/bebo/slappasRus as well...

7. yeah ok not on the same briefing seen as chances are next to none, but even so im not silly enough to meet up with someone "claiming to go to briefing" same date, whether its mohammed or not, even if i was on them noted websites there are many people with same name.

8. True. Out of 140 blokes on my P Coy, 138 were called Sadler. The two odd ones out were myself and a bloke called Smith, who incidentally was a sadler in his former occupation. Very confusing for the DS especially as all 6 of them, including the OC were called Sadler too.

9. I have pmed you Mr Sadler.

10. What's "SlappasRus"? Do I need to send my credit card details to find out?