Bride-to-be, 40??

Bride-to-be, 40, (Looks 45+), who had an illicit affair with 15-year-old boy (lucky lad! wish i had had a shag at 15!) is jailed after his father traps her with Jeremy Kyle-style lie detector test. Fling began when she was babysitting the boy and they had sex on sofa. They also romped in his bed and had sex while a teenage friend was in the same room playing a Playstation He visited her to comfort her after she had a row with her fiancé. The Relationship lasted for seven months until boy's father confronted her. Her Defence lawyer said she was 'ashamed, embarrassed and shocked'

Read more @ daily wail: Bride-to-be Michelle Kay, 40, who had an illicit affair with 15-year-old boy is jailed after being trapped by Jeremy Kyle-style lie detector test | Mail Online

What a fucking munter! The poor cunt who shagged that probly has no choince in the matter as no decent lass will ever give him the time of day.

She looks rough in those photos, but on closer inspection the chassis is still in good condition, and I bet dolled up for a night out & under the right light she's probably good to go! I'd go home with her at 2am after a skinful, rattle her all over, then escape by taxi before the cold light of morning revealed the truth...

I hope none of the nay sayers have ever 'gone ugly early' at a party. I should imagine she scrubs up well.

Bride-to-be, 40, (Looks 45+), who had an illicit affair with 15-year-old boy (lucky lad! wish i had had a shag at 15!) is jailed after his father traps her with Jeremy Kyle-style lie detector test. Fling began when she was babysitting the boy and they had sex on sofa. They also romped in his bed and had sex while a teenage friend was in the same room playing a Playstation He visited her to comfort her after she had a row with her fiancé. The Relationship lasted for seven months until boy's father confronted her. Her Defence lawyer said she was 'ashamed, embarrassed and shocked'

Read more @ daily wail: Bride-to-be Michelle Kay, 40, who had an illicit affair with 15-year-old boy is jailed after being trapped by Jeremy Kyle-style lie detector test | Mail Online

Yup, I would rather be on the Playstation too.