• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Bride is stretched 14 inches for her wedding.............

#1
There is hope for all you stumpy fcukers out there! :wink:

Stretched Bride..................

Tiffanie Didonato, 27, who suffers from a rare kind of dwarfism, courageously underwent bone-lengthening procedures to grow from 3ft 6in to 4ft 10 in so she could enjoy a more normal life.
No doubt she was stretched elsewhere on the wedding night! :wink:
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#3
Oh...had her HEIGHT stretched 14 inches, i thought...... er, never mind, carry on everywhere...
 
#4
chrisg46 said:
Oh...had her HEIGHT stretched 14 inches, i thought...... er, never mind, carry on everywhere...
...mmm, you're not the only one thinking along those lines.

Another disappointing day in the office...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodney2q
 
#7
Rodney and Chris, my day too has been ruined :D
 
#8
Rodney2q said:
chrisg46 said:
Oh...had her HEIGHT stretched 14 inches, i thought...... er, never mind, carry on everywhere...
...mmm, you're not the only one thinking along those lines.

Another disappointing day in the office...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodney2q
Oh, bUgger! Another dream destroyed. :crying:
 
#11
Donkey-Spanker said:
What a stupid cow! She's thrown away a career in midget porn FFS!
she can be squashed again after the wedding perhaps.
 
#14
Bet her old man is gutted. Before she was the perfect height for giving a bit of oral and to rest a pint on. But now? The long and the short of this story is.........................
 
#18
In the first picture the gap in her teeth is as wide as she is tall.

I have noticed that as she has matured her breasts havent succumbed to the same fate as her legs.

And for the record I would fcuk her. Nowt wrong with a bit of perversion.
 
#19
TheBigUn said:
There is hope for all you stumpy fcukers out there! :wink:

Stretched Bride..................

Tiffanie Didonato, 27, who suffers from a rare kind of dwarfism, courageously underwent bone-lengthening procedures to grow from 3ft 6in to 4ft 10 in so she could enjoy a more normal life.
No doubt she was stretched elsewhere on the wedding night! :wink:
haha thats some fucked up shit
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top