Brick Walls

I cant name the people I cant allude to the circumstances for fear of reprisal. BUT I am up to my chin with the narrow minded missinformed short sighted inexperienced under qualified Bigots that head up this bloody establishment. Truly I simply cannot wait to be free of this dire excuse for a military unit.

What ever happened to pride, honour, sense of purpose and what the hell do I do to fill the vacuum of pure good fun that was my prior experience of the British Army before I was whole heartedly conned into this den of Feckwits !!!! EH! EH ?

WEll ???

(edited to try and avoid a loss of pensionable service)

Just venting W.T. and yes it probably didnt make much sense. Hence Ive chopped off the last bit.

Im just threaders with the whole deal

Poor old gibbo, I remember the day we took off our Jimmies and donned the grey hankie. Six years on I still cry myself to sleep hugging a copy of the wire and lamenting the loss of the real army in my pitiful life.

Having just joined the AMS I am now getting a little scared, given the amount of unhappy pi$$ed off people that regularly post on this board.....Is there any hope?

jon1467 said:
Having just joined the AMS I am now getting a little scared, given the amount of unhappy pi$$ed off people that regularly post on this board.....Is there any hope?[b/][i/]

Naaaah, that went years ago :roll:

Only despair, abuse and wretchedness survive now in the AMS :wink:

jon1467 said:
Having just joined the AMS I am now getting a little scared, given the amount of unhappy pi$$ed off people that regularly post on this board.....Is there any hope?
There is always hope, I hope to be a civilian very soon.

In fact in 338 days my hopes will be realised !

dui-lai said:
Only despair, abuse and wretchedness survive now in the AMS :wink:
Where did they get posted to?