Brian Moore

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by DozyBint, Feb 10, 2007.

1. An entertaining and knowledgeable commentator

2. A self-obsessed and petulant bore

3. A bit of both

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :pissedoff: With each game the man irritates me more! Am I alone in thinking he's a bad investment by the BBC?
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

He did argue fairly vehemently against the sympathy non-try awarded to Magic Boy last week though.
  3. He has his moments, but they're few and far between, in my jaded opinion!
  4. I am a proud Welshman, but I think Brain Moore is good at his job.Just because he doesnt ''caress the english rugby ego'' like most doesnt make him a bad pundit.Dont get me wrong I hated him as a player,but as a pundit he has been open and fair in his comments.
  5. I am a proud human being and feel that it is an insult to rugby supporters of whatever national bias to impose a)that tw4t Brian Moore and b)Eddie Butler the eejit upon us! Neither seems able to identify correctly players, even though they all look different and helpfully have different numbers stuck on their back.

Also if Eddie Butler tells me that a penalty is for x, when obviously it was for y, the referee is signalling it was for y and the ref-link is saying it is for y, then I will personally arrse-rape him on Wlesh national TV...
  6. With you wholeheartedly DB, the guy is a thicko of the highest order, he's probably not but it's just the way he comes across. It's a bit like watching a replay on a very badly stretched VHS tape.

I really dislike the way he always has a go at the ref - from the comfort of his seat up in the stands and with the benefit of a squillion monitors and playback (how very football) and then he either goes technically over the top with his descriptions or so basic that it's painful to listen.

And it's very BBC-like to employ someone to speak on the telly when they have an obvious speech impediment.

Cuddles, I hear you loud and clear ref Eddie Butler - and agree :scratch:
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I loved the comment Moore's fellow commentator made this week when he said "I see you have brought your book of Laws with you this week" To which Moore replied "Yes, I knew I was right last week" WTF !!!!!!

8. That was exactly the comment that set me off on my rant today! What a complete and utter cock!
  9. England were almost as bad as Wales today, at least England won.Feck knows how cos they were crap.
  10. England were very lucky. The defence was shoite and had Italy had the attacking attitude of the last quarter in the first half, the score could have been very embarrassing.
  11. Wilkinson and Farrell were responsible for the win today. I fancy the Italians to gub to Welsh.
  12. Don’t think so, had they played like that for the whole of the match there would have been far more opportunities for England to play open rugby as well. The big mistake England made was to try and out muscle the Italians and play the game the way they (the Italians) wanted. They have a very powerful pack, one of the strongest in the competition. Anyway, a win thank God!
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Brian Moore of The Match fame back in the 70's was top bollox!
  14. as opposed to former England hooker Brian moore who is a cuntibollix!
  15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Mooro is a thick punch drunk hooker.