Brexit - What will we gain? What will we lose?

Now I'm not a big fan of the whole ordeal but I also constantly pondering how is this going to affect us?

Will we need a Schegen visa to travel to the EU area now?

Customs?

Trade agreements?

A seperate thread I would think is needed to simply scratch our heads on exactly what is going to be immediate action on when we are actually out of the European Union...

Toppet

War Hero
Do you have any idea of which forum you are on?
I know, I know - but I live in hope. I want Bre*it over with so we can get back to slating the Army Reserve and talking about tits, rather than 47 daily new threads about a three-year old vote.

I know, I know - but I live in hope. I want Bre*it over with so we can get back to slating the Army Reserve and talking about tits, rather than 47 daily new threads about a three-year old vote.
How will Brexit affect the Army Reserve and tits, do you think?

endure

GCM
Please make it go away...

Now I'm not a big fan of the whole ordeal but I also constantly pondering how is this going to affect us?

Customs?

Trade agreements?

A seperate thread I would think is needed to simply scratch our heads on exactly what is going to be immediate action on when we are actually out of the European Union...

Sorry mate - wrong site for that. You can't any questions like that, otherwise the bedsit dwellers will spring into action and start hounding you around the site.

As people like @Auld-Yin, @javaguzzisti, @undervalued, @GrumpyWasTooCheerful @Northern_Biff/@Portree Kid @Truxx etc, have previously and repeatedly stated, you may only state positive things around Brexit - no negatives - so no mentioning we loose things like right to work in the EU etc etc, because that goes against the views of the other members of the site (that was actually said to Stonker just a couple for weeks back). Only sunlit uplands and it should be easiest deal in history because we hold all of the victim cards.

Seriously though, this could be a decent topic but those members simply won't allow it.

Last edited:

Customs?

Trade agreements?

British tourists being processed by EU customs officials on the day after Brexit.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know, I know - but I live in hope. I want Bre*it over with so we can get back to slating the Army Reserve RAF and talking about fat women & tits, rather than 47 daily new threads about a three-year old vote.
Fixed that for you

You’re welcome ;)

D

Deleted 158059

We will gain torrents of pants wetting as leave voters fail to understand why the EU treat us like a non member when we leave.

We'll gain as a nation a more realistic appreciation of Britain's place in the international order as we discover no amount nostalgia about the second world war, the empire or Agincourt can bend China, the EU or the USA to our will..

We'll lose EU immigration to be replaced by immigration from countries much further afield with markedly different cultures from our former European friends. This will please those who think that immigrants erode what they describe as 'British values' no end.

We'll lose NI effectively and possibly Scotland to the EU

We will gain torrents of pants wetting as leave voters fail to understand why the EU treat us like a non member when we leave.

We'll gain as a nation a more realistic appreciation of Britain's place in the international order as we discover no amount nostalgia about the second world war, the empire or Agincourt can bend China, the EU or the USA to our will..

We'll lose EU immigration to be replaced by immigration from countries much further afield with markedly different cultures from our former European friends. This will please those who think that immigrants erode what they describe as 'British values' no end.

I feel we have more in common, thanks to history, with Indians and Pakistanis, than Romanians and Albanians. The issue is that we have not stood up for our own values (such as by stamping on Wahabbism) - not that the incomers are inherently bad. Romanians and Albanians are trashing the UK imo but the Indians are hard-workers. I'd welcome a Sikh or Hindu here above an Albanian.

Will this be available in paperback?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wonder if he could go back in time and delete your father from existence so he doesn't get to meet your old dear just like in Terminator so you don't get to exist?
1570877708693.png

Club Swinger

War Hero
Unable to comment further until I've got over the shock of seeing @ScaleyAlbereto's new Avatar.

Latest Threads