• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brexit, trade deals and a spastic Prime Minister

That she is a white woman in chains: that is how 'with it' and 'down with the kids' she is while apologising for everything that isn't perfect in the whole of Africa because it's all whitey's fault.
Shame it doesn't have a sink on the end of it.

1) securing a deal, any deal, even with a basket case economy at the cost of £4billion is worth it for PMTM to give the illusion of global Britain buccaneering across the high seas of trade. £4 billion to maintain the same trade agreements with minor economies that we currently have in the EU.
And just to back up her sound financial judgment:

'JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa’s rand tumbled to its weakest in more than a week on Thursday as financial crises in Turkey and Argentina rattled sentiment toward emerging markets and stoked another wave of selling on the local currency.

' “The entire EM is a sea of red,” said currency trader at Rand Merchant Bank Jan Sluis-Cremer. “The rand’s being dragged down by other emerging markets. We saw Argentina implode overnight and that’s sparked some selling across the board and it seems like the rand is being used as a proxy hedge,” said Sluis-Cremer.

'Concerns over the health of the domestic economy also put pressure on the currency. South Africa’s budget deficit in July increased to 95.98 billion rand from 92.21 billion rand shortfall a year ago, Treasury data showed.'

South Africa's rand hits one-week low on EM woes; stocks dip on MTN

And FFS, who advised PMTM that it's a good idea to wear a chain around your neck when visiting Africa!

View attachment 348289
What were they thinking? I thought she'd got rid of her shit advisors following the General Election debacle - seems they have been replaced by equally inept SPADs.
"Theresa, your ratings are crap in the UK. What you need to do is go out to the African Continent, commit to our Overseas Aid Programme and join in with some locals, attempting to dance, but actually making you look like an extra from Team America. It will go down a storm with voters back home and claw back a few % points in the opinion polls". :roll:

What were they thinking? I thought she'd got rid of her shit advisors following the General Election debacle - seems they have been replaced by equally inept SPADs.
"Theresa, your ratings are crap in the UK. What you need to do is go out to the African Continent, commit to our Overseas Aid Programme and join in with some locals, attempting to dance, but actually making you look like an extra from Team America. It will go down a storm with voters back home and claw back a few % points in the opinion polls". :roll:
My teeth were itching, my skin crawling and my balls retracted up by my kidneys watching PMTMs latest dance number in Zimbabwe.

As @SkippedOnce said, a chain! WTF was she thinking?

Is she hoping to land a slot on Strictly as the the token biff next season after she's knifed in the back sometime soon?

So Theresa May is in South Africa as part of her tour of the continent to drum up business for a post-Brexit Britain.

A couple of points and questions:

1. Why in the name of titty-fücking Jesus did the stupid bitch choose a country that is heading down the pan with ever increasing velocity? Will the retard mention the number of white farmers being murdered every week, the just-starting land thefts or the corrupt incompetence of the ANC and the racist bigotry of the EFF (especially Malema)?

2. Why didn't the stupid bitch head off to the USA, China, Canada, Saudi Arabia & UAE, Australia, Mexico, Russia or Brazil first? You know: countries that are actually important for the British economy both as existing trade partners, sources of investment and also potential as future markets for British goods and services?

3. When will someone take a lump-hammer to her head as a just and suitable punishment for her demeaning her office with her pathetic 'dancing'? Theresa May Dancing In South Africa - Is the Maybot Britain's new dance craze? Theresa May DANCES with school children | Daily Mail Online
Because shes a stupid bitch

I am still trying to work out what trait she is trying to project with the gimp chain jewelry.
She seems to wear that quite often - I've seen it in PMQs footage quite a lot. On the HoC cameras it looks like it is made of silvered plastic, though, and that it might have come out of a Christmas cracker.

She seems to wear that quite often - I've seen it in PMQs footage quite a lot. On the HoC cameras it looks like it is made of silvered plastic, though, and that it might have come out of a Christmas cracker.
It's a little like the mayoral chain some village grandee gets to wear in order to strut around at the local fete and feel important: so quite similar to the level of 'government' she's suitable for holding office in.

Absolutement, Mes cher Enfants, the EU-SSR has shredded the Maybot's Chequers potential deal, and its back to the Drawing Board again. - the Maybot of the Tory-Conmen are in disarray. So are the Labour Menshevik-Bolshevik-Marxist Party of GB. In fact all the main UK political parties are as much use as a 'fart in a gale'. Even the SNPeee in Scotland are mediocrities and likened to a 'chocolate teapot'.

The Maybot was given bad advice again, just like when she went to Country in 2017, she was advised badly that the Tory-Conmen (& Women), would get a landslied political victory - and of course this did not occur.

It appears the Maybot was banking on similar results - bad advice in that she thought "it would be alright on the nigh"'. However, I do beleive that the Brussels Politburo of the EU-SSR's apparatchiks like Barnier, Tusk, Jean-Claude Blockhead and others are still playing 'Silly Buggers' and are sqeezing their 'political coojones' to see who the "Biggest Pair!"

This is all part of the negotiation regulation 'dance of political bullshite', as the Brussels Politburo does NOT want anyone to leave the 'Club EU-SSR'. Its all to late, the cracks in the EU are self-evident now, and the whole ramshacle edifice will come apart bit, by bit in time - the Euro currency possibly first. (this was all foretold years ago by Political Pundits and navel gazers), so it must be true.

So Theresa May is in South Africa as part of her tour of the continent to drum up business for a post-Brexit Britain.

A couple of points and questions:

1. Why in the name of titty-fücking Jesus did the stupid bitch choose a country that is heading down the pan with ever increasing velocity? Will the retard mention the number of white farmers being murdered every week, the just-starting land thefts or the corrupt incompetence of the ANC and the racist bigotry of the EFF (especially Malema)?

2. Why didn't the stupid bitch head off to the USA, China, Canada, Saudi Arabia & UAE, Australia, Mexico, Russia or Brazil first? You know: countries that are actually important for the British economy both as existing trade partners, sources of investment and also potential as future markets for British goods and services?

3. When will someone take a lump-hammer to her head as a just and suitable punishment for her demeaning her office with her pathetic 'dancing'? Theresa May Dancing In South Africa - Is the Maybot Britain's new dance craze? Theresa May DANCES with school children | Daily Mail Online
She is NOT spastic!

Far from it, she is a sociopath.

The harm that her anti-police activities have caused were simply to gain her votes from those anti-police groups. She could give a toss about the death, harm, instability it has caused, because sociopaths are devoid of empathy. It is alien to them.

Brexit, the Chequers Plan, is a callous attempt to please both Leavers, and Remainers, in order that she can stay in office.

Out - in name only
Still In - in all but name.

In GOT terms, "She would burn the realm to the ground in order to sit on a throne, even if it be made of ashes."

I am really starting to warm to Mrs May.

My Dad has reached that advanced age where everything is "fcuking shit" and worth of a rant, when he comes round for tea I make sure I put the News on in the hope that May or Corbyn put in an appearance and he launches off on one.

At the sight of the Maybot's latest dance recital he remarked that "she looks like metal fcuking mickey on paint stripper" and that she should be "sorted out with a nail gun and a sander".

Hard to disagree really.

What PMTM (and the whole of the UK gov't) needs is a bit of Malcom Tucker treatment.

And PMTM looks eerily like Nicola Murray from the show. I would love for Armando Iannucci to come back and do another version of the show which involves all this Brexit nonsense.

I think that no matter what differences we have on brexit, most arrsers will have similar feelings towards this