BREXIT: The questions everyone are asking!

Right, lets say we BREXIT on the 23rd. What happens then??

These two questions have been causing me sleepless nights the last couple of weeks:

Will we still be allowed to partake in the Eurovision Song Contest even though, for years, the country that has dominated the music scene in the World since the 60s is continually humiliated by a bunch of throbbers voting for their mates or against us just to piss us off?

Secondly, the EURO's, the EUs very own version of the World Cup. What happens if we are excluded? Imagine the absolute fucking trauma of not being able to watch the England Football Team having their arses handed to them on a plate (again) in the first round and return, business class, before the engines on the jet that took them there have even cooled down.

Troubling times ahead and there are no easy answers.

Will Friday nights be the same...?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

These two questions have been causing me sleepless nights the last couple of weeks:

Will we still be allowed to partake in the Eurovision Song Contest even though, for years, the country that has dominated the music scene in the World since the 60s is continually humiliated by a bunch of throbbers voting for their mates or against us just to piss us off?

Secondly, the EURO's, the EUs very own version of the World Cup. What happens if we are excluded? Imagine the absolute ******* trauma of not being able to watch the England Football Team having their arses handed to them on a plate (again) in the first round and return, business class, before the engines on the jet that took them there have even cooled down.

Q1) Seeing as they've been going since Cliff was a teenager, no change.
Q2) The EU don't run football, but UEFA do (and as they've been running since Sir Alex was a teenager in various guises) so no change there either, would be nice to see Scotland to make an appearance once in a while. BTW, here's Scotland's team sheet for Euro 2016:-
Scot.jpg

:D

Will Friday nights be the same...?
Exactly! An excellent point!

Who knows? If we leave people like KGB Resident and YarS might be unable to access ARRSE

Yeah, we can but fucking hope........

Secondly, the EURO's, the EUs very own version of the World Cup. What happens if we are excluded? Imagine the absolute ******* trauma of not being able to watch the England Football Team having their arses handed to them on a plate (again) in the first round and return, business class, before the engines on the jet that took them there have even cooled down.

re the euros,the team were told not to worry about postal votes.

That bit about the England footie team: that made oi larf, that did. I larfed so 'ard I nearly shat*.

* Some of this may be bullshit.

Sorry to mention this but the latest polls show hugely overwhelming support for stopping in!
Really? Which polls? All the news on this I've seen over the past couple of days has pointed to Remain panic. Dave came out with more of his Fear bullshit yesterday with regard to the danger our pensions are in. And today Gordon Brown- a bloke who knows a bit about fucking up pensions- was in the Remain driving seat.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Scranbag gave me a show again braincell. I'd call that a bite! :)
If I were you, I'd be more worried about what Scranbag calls someone who's still posting after flouncing off and demanding that the COs delete his account. :wink:

When did the Euros become so important? Despite hating football with a passion I grew up in the north east in the 70's and 80's and the only thing that counted was the World Cup. No one had even heard about the Euros. In 1992 it was won by Denmark, who hadn't even qualified for the bloody thing and only got in because Yugoslavia were kicked out. So why the hell are they so important?