Brexit - the party

Perhaps we could collect the bitter tears of Remainiacs and make a nice wine lake from them.
Europhiles are a big fan of wine lakes after all

Brown Windsor soup, then shepherds pie, Evesham asparagus, followed by spotted dick, and Cornish cream.
Washed down with an English sparkling wine.

The British the British the British are best,
I wouldn't give Tuppence for all of the rest.
( Flanders & Swan)

Evesham asparagus in January?

MortonSlumber

Old-Salt
I'm off to party like its 1999 but with out the fecker Tony Blair.

Merkel & Macron can get as tough as they like, but they need the exports to the UK.
If they screw us over a deal lets see how the german extreme far right & french unions take to it.

Merkel & Macron need a trade war like they need a lobotomy, at 23:00:01 we can say EU Later.

Even Bravo Bravo would give us a half decent trade deal inbetween arguing the fact & abusing arrsers.
Perhaps Free of the EU & a pardon with strings to Mr BB after all who do people hate more?

No i'm not on drugs, yet but have downed some silent pool gin - UK made in the UK.

Published by: Richard Tice, Chairman, The BREXIT PARTY, on 31 January 2020.

Dear Supporter,

Happy Brexit Day! Thank you for supporting The Brexit Party over the past year.

This party, the movent, and our nation could not have come this far without you and it is now time to renew your registered supporter status for 2020, which you can do by clicking below.

Three years, seven months, and eight days after voting to Leave, Britain will finally break free from the European Union at 11pm tonight. We will be celebrating in Parliament Square and all are welcome to join. If you can't make it, keep an eye on our social media for the livestream starting from 9pm.

It's been a monumental battle to uphold the democratic will of the British people and one which almost certainly would not have been won without The Brexit Party. After bursting onto the scene and quickly winning a national election, we forced out Theresa May's Remainer government along with their surrender treaty, before helping to secure a pro-Brexit victory in the General Election.

Boris' 'Deal' is better than May's but it is far from perfect. Tomorrow, the 11-month 'transition period' begins along with an intensive period of negotiations. There will be many key battles to come, including resisting the EU's demands for us to obey their courts and adopt "total alignment" – which would keep us chained to all their rules – as well as securing full control over our territorial fishing waters and borders and protecting the integrity of the UK.

The Brexit Party is not going away. We are the insurance policy. If the Prime Minister backslides on his promises we will be here to hold him to account and ensure we get the proper Brexit we voted for. For this reason, we need your support more than ever before and encourage you to renew your registered support status for this year. With just £25 you can help us stand up for Britain's independence, sovereignty, and future.

We have won the war but now we must win the peace. We must secure a future arrangement with the EU whereby we trade and cooperate as friends and equals. The Remainer establishment is still organizing – including many in the media, big business, House of Lords, and the courts – after trying to block Brexit and force a second referendum. Now, they are pushing for "close alignment" to watered-down Brexit, which could be worse than membership.

Let's make sure they fail and help to guarantee a triumph for freedom and democracy!

Yours faithfully,

Richard Tice

96ffb8db-fa9b-4e96-8927-b4bce52141e9.jpeg

The BBC is having a last hurrah with a succession of anti-democratic but eloquent usual Remain suspects giving their twopenny‘orth. In contrast to the Brexit argument which is being incoherently voiced by several half-pissed blokes down the pub :)
Good old Beeb.

Borrowed from someone else on ARRSE . . . .

4019a31c6dbf1f7b164cf08dfaa42f43.jpg

The BBC is having a last hurrah with a succession of anti-democratic but eloquent usual Remain suspects giving their twopenny‘orth. In contrast to the Brexit argument which is being incoherently voiced by several half-pissed blokes down the pub :)
Good old Beeb.

You listening to the radio or watching TV?

I'm off to party like its 1999 but with out the fecker Tony Blair.

Merkel & Macron can get as tough as they like, but they need the exports to the UK.
If they screw us over a deal lets see how the german extreme far right & french unions take to it.

Merkel & Macron need a trade war like they need a lobotomy, at 23:00:01 we can say EU Later.

Even Bravo Bravo would give us a half decent trade deal inbetween arguing the fact & abusing arrsers.
Perhaps Free of the EU & a pardon with strings to Mr BB after all who do people hate more?

No i'm not on drugs, yet but have downed some silent pool gin - UK made in the UK.

Personally, I think that the crap we were put through by the corrupt scum in Brussels, is now going to rebound on them, when the reality of us leaving sinks in.

What news of Jo? :grin:
1536EE97-CD8B-4F6C-A69A-F07676B476E2.jpeg

Can I just say

'Get the fcuk in' !!!!!!!!!

We are out. Thank god. We can now leave them to their crap social experiment and financial ruin from the safety of our little island. Hopefully we will pull the drawbridge up and close the borders, but one step at a time.

Latest Threads