Brexit - the party

Fogging Euros never learn....

look what happened last time they tried to stop a Brexit.

Truxx

LE
The union flag flutters proudly from the flagpole in our garden, Edward Elgar's music is rattling the rafters, the daily papers are full of it, and for the first time in 47 years, Great Britian will be free from foriegn interference.
Nigel Farage, the only politician who really walked the walk, and put his money where his mouth is, a really sincere and dedicated man. The empty plinth in Trafalgar square should now display his statue.
All quiet and very much business as usual here, although I was toying with the idea of putting St George's flag up in the workshop

I have a lovely one, given to me by, of all people, a French officer.

All I had to do was paint the red cross on it.

1811DFCD-3F00-47D9-8D85-58E67D6CE6F3.jpeg

Doing her best just now on BBC News to suck the joy out of the day.
Do fcuk off you boring one trick pony.

@ex_colonial you disagree with facts? But no! It was all Remainer propaganda about Brexiteers being of low intellectual ability. Well, mostly propaganda. There was a degree of exaggeration, however small.

You really are clutching at straws, remainers intelligent? The people who believe we never travelled to Europe before the EU was formed and that the world will collapse if we voted Brexit when funnily enough it doesn't, that the EU miraculously gives us loads of cash to spend on projects, when its only a fraction of the £billions we pay into the corrupt ponzi scheme, the farce that moves its HQ every month at huge cost just to keep the frogs happy The farce of the EU travelling circus
The organisation that is so corrupt that its a/c's haven't been properly audited EU auditors refuse to sign off more than £100billion of its own spending
that we can actually have any influence in the EU when we are knocked back most of the time, REVEALED: Britain is MOST IGNORED country in EU over Brussels’ laws, new study finds
snip The study revealed since 2009 British MEPs “have been less likely to be on the winning side than the MEPs from any other member state"

You really are clutching at straws, remainers intelligent? The people who believe we never travelled to Europe before the EU was formed and that the world will collapse if we voted Brexit when funnily enough it doesn't, that the EU miraculously gives us loads of cash to spend on projects, when its only a fraction of the £billions we pay into the corrupt ponzi scheme, the farce that moves its HQ every month at huge cost just to keep the frogs happy The farce of the EU travelling circus
The organisation that is so corrupt that its a/c's haven't been properly audited EU auditors refuse to sign off more than £100billion of its own spending
that we can actually have any influence in the EU when we are knocked back most of the time, REVEALED: Britain is MOST IGNORED country in EU over Brussels’ laws, new study finds
snip The study revealed since 2009 British MEPs “have been less likely to be on the winning side than the MEPs from any other member state"

Golly. What an appropriate response.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Grimsby is apparently Brexit central. There were a couple on the radio when asked how they were going to spend Brexit night. Informed whoever it was that they were on their way into Grimsby to start now.

I have prepared some French bread, some Dutch cheese, some Spannish dry cured ham, some Italian olives and some German sausage.
At 23:00 tonight...................................

.................I shall throw the whole lot in the bin and have a steak & kidney pie with mash potatoes, mushy peas and gravy.

I have prepared some French bread, some Dutch cheese, some Spannish dry cured ham, some Italian olives and some German sausage.
At 23:00 tonight...................................

.................I shall throw the whole lot in the bin and have a steak & kidney pie with mash potatoes, mushy peas and gravy.

Brown Windsor soup, then shepherds pie, Evesham asparagus, followed by spotted dick, and Cornish cream.
Washed down with an English sparkling wine.

The British the British the British are best,
I wouldn't give Tuppence for all of the rest.
( Flanders & Swan)

Latest Threads