Brexit - the party

Well here it is, three and a half years of bitter struggle against the might of the establishment and the EU superstate, defeat after defeat, and...... just as it seemed all was lost, a stunning victory, the total defeat of Remain and the EU - our very own Agincourt delivered by Nigel Farage, ably assisted at the final push by Boris.

so.....let’s have your final thoughts, and tunes.

mine....

philc

LE
Crack on.

I’m delighted we are leaving, but I’d prefer it if we just left in a dignified manner. Gloating triumphalism is not a good look and can come back to bite you in the arse, as evidenced back in October last year! :smile:
AA996711-30DB-415C-821D-005ED48CF42C.jpeg

Last edited:

I’d prefer it if we just left in a dignified manner. Gloating triumphalism is not a good look and may come back to bite you in the arse, as evidenced back in October last year! :smile:
View attachment 446754
It's fine, I'll leave the gloating triumphalism for when we can watch from a distance, the EU's rotting corpse finally be trampled under foot

For now be happy, be free, for Brexit day is upon us

civvy

Old-Salt
I’d prefer it if we just left in a dignified manner. Gloating triumphalism is not a good look and may come back to bite you in the arse, as evidenced back in October last year! :smile:
View attachment 446754

After 4 years of being called a thick racist Nazi, I'll have a gloat thanks. The future is a foreign country; who knows what happens next.

View attachment 446754
100%
Actions speak louder than words, put all the showboating energy into getting our act together going forward

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
At least he is now unemployed.
1580386831501.png

Macds need a New greeter at Watford Gap Services

Latest Threads