Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather past its Use By date.

Erm the join referendum was in the 1970's and what the country voted to join has since been mutated out of all recognition by Treaties none of which the UK electorate were asked to consider, that seems so far past its use by date that it's comical by comparison.
The ONLY reason it's taken 3 years to get this far from the Brexit leave vote is prevarication by the bellends sat in Westminster.

A bubble? Look at the riots back in 2012 and how long they lasted. The Poll Tax riots were also short lived. The truth is the UK does not have much of an appetite for such things.

Although if there is civil unrest, who do you plan to fight with? No one has explained this yet.
2012 5 days of riots all over one death, the police completely over run and looting widespread as ever the weather seemed to help in the end.As for the poll tax riots well it was scrapped so that worked. Who’s going to fight who every time you get a bunch of trading club flag waving smart arses gathered together it wouldn’t take much to get another bunch opposing them as people are quite angry just see this thread.

A bubble? Look at the riots back in 2012 and how long they lasted. The Poll Tax riots were also short lived. The truth is the UK does not have much of an appetite for such things.

Although if there is civil unrest, who do you plan to fight with? No one has explained this yet.

Strawman; I never mentioned civil unrest. What I have mentioned is ever, more extreme, politics.

17.4 million Leave voters won't be happy.

We're looking at a decade of extreme politics; right wing types telling everyone how our votes were ignored - then binned - by the establishment.

And they would be right.

No idea who you are talking about.

I do know Tom rather well though, and he is a good enough chap (even if he did persist in calling me "Guvnor"). But in the current climate the idea that he would end up with an exclusive is risible. He might have been fishing, but that's about all.
No idea?

1571264043077.png

"I have fond memories of taking LSD and pure MDMA, trance-dancing and thinking that I had turned into a psychedelic, orgiastic wisp of smoke – it was the most staggeringly enjoyable, mind-warping experience I have ever had. The only word to describe it is WOW!"

Guido Fawkes: the colourful life of the man who brought down Damian McBride

As I've said, I'm fairly relaxed about personal use, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. There have been suggestions that the organiser of rave parties may have had a bit more involvement in the scene than personal use mind. Again, not too bothered myself, just amused to see those who would otherwise be apoplectic about someone like that, were it for instance Bugsy, take his every word at face value.

Then there's the reason his website isn't UK based, to avoid libel and defamation cases and his own non UK residence. Were he a Remain supporter yon biffster would be spitting feathers.

2012 5 days of riots all over one death, the police completely over run and looting widespread as ever the weather seemed to help in the end.As for the poll tax riots well it was scrapped so that worked. Who’s going to fight who every time you get a bunch of trading club flag waving smart arses gathered together it wouldn’t take much to get another bunch opposing them as people are quite angry just see this thread.

This is what I'm getting at - are we really saying leave voters are going to start fighting with the police and stealing from small business owners? I don't believe that for a second.

This is what I'm getting at - are we really saying leave voters are going to start fighting with the police and stealing from small business owners? I don't believe that for a second.

You surprise me. The Remainer lobby has been promising everything short of Bubonic Plague ( and perhaps even that) as part of Project Fear so far!

Why would they fight the Police and loot when there’s often pro euro supporters holding events in towns.if remain MP’S do ignore the mandate they campaigned on they should expect demonstrations after all you keep telling us it’s a democracy.

You surprise me. The Remainer lobby has been promising everything short of Bubonic Plague ( and perhaps even that) as part of Project Fear so far!

Good point. Leave are fear mongering that they will fight with and steal from, each other in the event of a second referendum where the outcome is Remain.

Even more so they are going to take inspiration from Robert Mugabe and attack people who voted remain, because you should be violent towards people who vote differently to you.

All fantasy. And there are not the numbers to install a real right wing government either; in fact since the Tories came into power we’ve only had a majority government under Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.