Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMTM should have brought in the experts

Capture.JPG

Support what?

Act as drivers? Why aren’t the current drivers allowed to drive?

Deliver medical Supplies? Once again, why aren’t the current delivery drivers driving?

Distribute food? So far the only places that we know rations are stored is FI, Gib and Cyprus.

If it comes down to that I'll be in rig with a gat so I'll be making sure I get the all day breakfast and sticky toffee pudding rat packs, the remainers will have to fight amongst themselves over the Mexican bean tuna and plain rice and they aren't using my jetboil either ^~

The brexitloons are frothing this morning; really beginning to look like they will need their zimmers and wheel chairs!

I'm getting married in the morning, ding done the bells are gonna go...

The brexitloons are frothing this morning; really beginning to look like they will need their zimmers and wheel chairs!

I'm getting married in the morning, ding done the bells are gonna go...
How do figure that?

We'll be out soon.

Or the current big 2.5 (including the limp dems) will be unelectable for a bit. And the EP will be rammed with eurosceptic meps.

Which might be worth a giggle.

If it comes down to that I'll be in rig with a gat so I'll be making sure I get the all day breakfast and sticky toffee pudding rat packs, the remainers will have to fight amongst themselves over the Mexican bean tuna and plain rice and they aren't using my jetboil either ^~
I’m just confused as to what the normal drivers of wagons will be doing whilst the army is doing thevdeliverys?

Has the road haulage association called for a general strike?

Support what?
To protect MPs from all the threats they're getting. On the news yesertday on some of the commerical radio stations, one MPs husband was told by a senior police officer that if his wife was in the MPs position he'd have taken her away and hidden her. All part of the May/Tusk/Barnier Project Fear to get us to accept the 'never really leave' treaty.

What does interst me is that the EU don't want us to get to vote in the next round of EU elections; I think they're a bit worried about the UKIP backlash to EU Parliament.

To protect MPs from all the threats they're getting. On the news yesertday on some of the commerical radio stations, one MPs husband was told by a senior police officer that if his wife was in the MPs position he'd have taken her away and hidden her. All part of the May/Tusk/Barnier Project Fear to get us to accept the 'never really leave' treaty.

What does interst me is that the EU don't want us to get to vote in the next round of EU elections; I think they're a bit worried about the UKIP backlash to EU Parliament.

Makes sense to them - basically, if I was the EU I'd want us either on the road to staying for good or out now...

Well, that senior police officer clearly never bothered to listen to the case of Roshonara Choudhry.

MP's have lived at arguably much greater lethal risk for years.

But the EU parliament serves no function.

Status
Not open for further replies.