Brexit - The Final

More happy nomad dobbing I see.

Have you seen how HappyNomad is literally glued to this site. I popped on at 3am, as a break from revising for a french exam, and there he was, dobbing away and then I saw he was about doing the same at 9am.

I suspect given his chronic social media use, happy is the wrong moniker.

Social Media Increases Depression and Loneliness

Poor guy.
Good to see you practicing your online business.

I agree with your logic, but Boris is very gently rowing away from no deal...
He may be gently rowing away from no deal so as not to alienate the 'soft' Remainers. They're still a majority in the Tory party, and he needs the support of 30 - 40 of them to get into the last two. Given the expected results, providing BoJo fudges his eventual intentions, I suspect a number of Remainers will vote for him. They'll be scared into it by the European election results - particularly those in marginal seats.

And at least BoJo has a personality, unlike some of the John Major clones in the race. Corbyn, for all his faults, is a good public speaker. The Tories need to pick someone who can match him soundbite for soundbite.

Wordsmith

He may be gently rowing away from no deal so as not to alienate the 'soft' Remainers. They're still a majority in the Tory party, and he needs the support of 30 - 40 of them to get into the last two. Given the expected results, providing BoJo fudges his eventual intentions, I suspect a number of Remainers will vote for him. They'll be scared into it by the European election results - particularly those in marginal seats.

And at least BoJo has a personality, unlike some of the John Major clones in the race. Corbyn, for all his faults, is a good public speaker. The Tories need to pick someone who can match him soundbite for soundbite.

Wordsmith
I admire your stamina in flogging a dead horse.

Ironic given you thrashing the life out of remain which is dead as a dodo.
Not at all. I've often said I can live with Brino.

It won't stop the whining of eternal victims of the modern world, but that is hardly my problem. This last bit is probably an unchristian exaggeration.

As I said in the May thread, that little bit of personal aggrandisement means the Tories go into the European election in a week's time with a leader whom Brexiteers hate, who has yet to set a firm date for her retirement and who is clearly determined to hang onto the keys on No. 10 for as long as possible.

I wonder how many more hundreds of thousands of votes May's little ego trip will cost her party?

Wordsmith[/]
Given tonight’s revelations your prayer will be answered in June. Now does this presage a turn of the parliamentary heart? Or will the 22 bunch offer the chalice to bojo so the elctorate can kick him in the nuts following his VE Day.