Brexit - The Final

so just say 'I agree'.

Maybe write better in future, so posters don’t inadvertently say what you are attempting to say, better than you.

It has been 3 years since the daft referendoom...how much longer are these brexit mongs going to live? Their delusions are screwing up our best chances of remain.

Afflicted with reading the tripe that you post?
What's it like being in the same pitiful gang as baggy & the loony lobster?
I'm not in anyone's gang champ. I left being in a gang behind 40 odd years ago. Some didn't obviously.

You can approach this seriously, commenting and adding articles or you can approach it like a an unmitigated twat. It appears you chose the latter, you need to replace "under" with "over" BTW.

Well timing is everything I suppose. Now Mr Kyle is at a loose end he could do an Election Special.

'So Theresa, you promised you were going to be faithful, you repeated over and over that no deal is better than a bad deal. But the electorate claim you went behind their back and had a threeway with Olly and Michel to screw them over, what have you got to say for yourself?'

Might need a few more 'security' actors if there are 17.4m people backstage mind.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Another sighting of the Greatly Spotted SPotY.
I've written off to the IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied chemistry) saying I've discovered a new element - Baglockium. I'm still identifying its properties, but:
  • Its at least twice as dense as the previously known element (Osmium - 22.6 g/cm3)
  • It has multiple vacancies in its outermost electron shell.
  • These vacancies make it very unstable - it explodes at the slightest provocation.
  • It does form stable compounds with other dense exotic elements such as Lobsterium.
  • It also regularly forms an organic compound with the formula SABC
  • At present, it has no known commercial uses.
I'll post more properties when I identify them.

Wordsmith :smile:

Last edited: