Brexit - The Final

Does your version of 'taking back control' now rely on the EU elections rather than Westminster?

Just how far through the looking glass do you wish to go?
yes absolutely. The EU run the UK - that is very clear

Here you again, moving choreographically my simian friend
My terpsichorean prowess has obviously stunned you. Now go to bed, you've got a busy day dobbing tomorrow.

I think mot people consume the bulk of their news though the mainstream media - which screens out the worst of the fake news. In addition, both sides pumped out 'fake news' during the referendum campaign, which I suspect tended to cancel out.

As such, I think fake news has far less influence on politics than is often claimed.

Wordsmith

Typo corrected...
Yeah, that's why Facebook don't want to speak to Parliament or their peers in a TED open forum.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Never joined the Army.

Never went to Staff College and spends too much on shoe leather.

Or so I understand.
Some of the best officers I have known did not get to Staff College but certainly the all the worst officers I have come across did.

Some of the best officers I have known did not get to Staff College but certainly the all the worst officers I have come across did.

They all go there now at the Defence Academy.

It's a bit like the old saw that all the best officers leave at the rank of Major.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They all go there now at the Defence Academy.

It's a bit like the old saw that all the best officers leave at the rank of Major.
One good spell as Coy/Sqn Comd and then off to make real money.

The ones who stay as majors for twenty years are the ones who should be invited to hand in their kit early.