Brexit - The Final

Brexit is not the problem at all. Once we are out and not under the influence of the EU then the UK can start working as we have always done. OK, it will probably mean that you will no longer have parties of diplomats and senior officers to apologise to but I think the country can stand that loss.

ERG didn't vote for the deal because it does not take us out of the EU, that is simple to understand.

People like you are costing this country £millions. We could have stopped paying in to Brussels ages ago, did not have to go to 29 March even but No, you losers could not accept that and have been stalling and costing us megabucks since 23 June 2016. On top of that you won't even admit it.
You're hoping that BL will accept facts?

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
It does not matter, it is only a resume filler. We all have to do this from time to time. Just use it show you are willing to work and not be a lazy turd. Gaps on the resume are not good.
Gaps on the resume are fine if there's a decent explanation.

I've hired people with gaps for things such as full time care for a relative, to taking out time to build a house or travel.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Might be different in the USA... I've not spent time in the flyover states

Class quote from it

“infact, it is a shame the EU did not do Britain a favour and let it crash out. There could have been no real major impact — everyone would be happy and power would again swing between Conservatives and Labour, like a pendulum. Or there would have been the predicted economic disaster”

She’s still here though!!!!! It can’t be that bad!!!!! And if it’s that much of a shit sandwich, why hasn’t she gone home?

You have to see this stuff for what it is @Brotherton Lad - you are in danger of being suckered by these people, in the same way that you suggest people like myself are suckered by Farage.

That’s the funniest article I’ve read in weeks.

Gaps on the resume are fine if there's a decent explanation.

I've hired people with gaps for things such as full time care for a relative, to taking out time to build a house or travel.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Might be different in the USA... I've not spent time in the flyover states
It looks rather bad to sit on your arrse and play xbox for 9 months...

Do you continually have to show that you are a congenital idiot all the time.
Not all of the time. He spends some of his valuable time following me.
Most odd.

Class quote from it

“infact, it is a shame the EU did not do Britain a favour and let it crash out. There could have been no real major impact — everyone would be happy and power would again swing between Conservatives and Labour, like a pendulum. Or there would have been the predicted economic disaster”

She’s still here though!!!!! It can’t be that bad!!!!! And if it’s that much of a shit sandwich, why hasn’t she gone home?

You have to see this stuff for what it is @Brotherton Lad - you are in danger of being suckered by these people, in the same way that you suggest people like myself are suckered by Farage.

That’s the funniest article I’ve read in weeks.
Gorgeous Gideon's response finishes off on some perlers...
Trying to upend 50 years of economic and security relationships with our neighbours was always going to shatter the existing political order. The part of the Brexit vote that was angry about markets, globalisation and modernity was never going to stick with mainstream Conservatism.

The Tories would be better advised to focus also on the 16 million who voted to remain, many of whom were their natural supporters. For if the equivalent of the Brexit Party emerges on the remain side, or Labour manages to harvest their anger, then the Conservatives really are sunk.

George Osborne, Editor

So you don't think that, just possbly, the Tories could be losing support from:
(Snipped down to)
Now draw a venn diagram and starting fitting all this lot together with the number of people who now say they would vote remain.
I think I (and others) would now like to see you draw a venn diagram on the number of people who had previously voted remain but would now vote leave.
Based predominantly on the being fcuked around and not respecting the original vote factor, some have even pronounced such on here.
On this very website even.
Perhaps it is a cross-section of British society, I don't know?
You may be in for a surprise old son.

May has to send reps or the EU would be forced to kick us out or their parliament would not be legal. This is the delicious mess that she had, single handedly, manufactured. How ironic if the EU were the ones to do the brexit act. They won't 9f course because then we would not be paying them £39billion.

"Oh what a tangl'd web we weave
When first we practice to deceive
"
Er it’s a little more complex AIUI. If the U.K. reps do not take up their seats, it could be that the EP cannot come into session. Bearing in mind of course that were UKIP/Brexit party to decide not to sit, they are not controlled by Government. My POV is if we’re about to do a bit of spanner throwing, what would be better than a bit of reciprocation.

Er it’s a little more complex AIUI. If the U.K. reps do not take up their seats, it could be that the EP cannot come into session. Bearing in mind of course that were UKIP/Brexit party to decide not to sit, they are not controlled by Government. My POV is if we’re about to do a bit of spanner throwing, what would be better than a bit of reciprocation.
I am sure the Eurocrats will have covered that eventuality in some XX.y.z clause somewhere. It would be the most delicious irony however, if a combination of EU intransigence and closet remain tactics by PMTM caused the whole EU machinery to grind to a halt after the MEP elections.

I suppose the way the EU is set up, with the EU Parliament as basically a rubber stamp organisation, probably predicates against that paralysis.

It would make me laugh and enjoy some schadenfreude within this whole sad mess.

I am sure the Eurocrats will have covered that eventuality in some XX.y.z clause somewhere. It would be the most delicious irony however, if a combination of EU intransigence and closet remain tactics by PMTM caused the whole EU machinery to grind to a halt after the MEP elections.
I suppose the way the EU is set up, with the EU Parliament as basically a rubber stamp organisation, probably predicates against that paralysis.
It would make me laugh and enjoy some schadenfreude within this whole sad mess.
You would perhaps like to think that the Eurocrats may have covered a lot of what if/possibilities of /actions on bearing in mind especially their wages and unique tax levels that will affect them personally.
But the one thing that they have not factored in is the change in the MEPs next month.
Belatedly the machine now stirs into action and is now hard at disseminating the 10 keyest of key policies of the last 5 years that have changed Europeans day to day lives.
And I shit you not.

Ten EU policies that have changed Europeans' day-to-day lives

The most pertinent to me is banning of mobile phone roaming charges, and putting more snow on ski slopes.
Unfortunately I will have to wait a bit longer for that one.
Sports broadcasts for free?
Again I will wait out.
The least relevant was bit that about food safety, more Spanghero anyone?

Make your own minds up, but it is apparently a serious release of information through a friendly media outlet.
(Not even a mention of vetoes either.)