Brexit - The Final

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Dolchstosslegende was discussed on Brexit threads prior to June 2016. That's how predictable the issue was.
And has been used by Remain ever since - accusing Brexit of being back stabbers re the EU.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Crystal ball working well?

If Farage has learned the lessons from UKIP, they might become a significant opposition party. But, as I said in my previous post, they need a decent manifesto, and a decent shadow cabinet.

It would also help if Farage steeped into the background after a couple of years having groomed a credible successor. He could then become the party's elder statesman.

The Brexit Party's future is in it's own hands - for the next few months they have an open goal to shoot into. We'll have to wait and see (see what I did there) to find out if they can put the ball in the back of the net.

Wordsmith
Ahahahaa

Mangler has properly lost the plot

It is ironic, to vote in the EU elections 3 months after you were supposed to leave the EU.
It gets even funnier. Those looking forward to leaving the EU on 29 March are now looking forward to electing MEPs.

Crazy, but true. A bit like the rest of this brainfart.

It gets even funnier. Those looking forward to leaving the EU on 29 March are now looking forward to electing MEPs.

Crazy, but true. A bit like the rest of this brainfart.
Which just shows the rest of the world you are not serious about the whole affair. You don't send representatives to a body you intend to leave. That would have been like Continental Congress sending folks over to Parliament to represent our interests, whilst we we were fighting to leave....But I am only a Yank so this whole Independence thing is a bit new...

Farage is attacking UKIP. Just as he was once UKIP's star attraction, he's now the Brexit Party's star attraction. And moderate UKIP supporters are moving across.

UKIP have become less moderate since he handed over the reins. As UKIP becomes borderline racist, they'll turn off mainstream voters - which leaves the Brexit party as the logical alternative.

They're going to be the party of the protest vote in the European elections. But after that, they'll need to come up with a decent manifesto, credible spokespeople (other than Farage) and start showing they're an opposition in waiting. Or they'll be a one trick pony like UKIP.

Wordsmith
Possibly largely correct but not entirely. I will vote Brexit Party at every opportunity until Brexit is delivered. even at a General Election

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Which just shows the rest of the world you are not serious about the whole affair. You don't send representatives to a body you intend to leave. That would have been like Continental Congress sending folks over to Parliament to represent our interests, whilst we we were fighting to leave....But I am only a Yank so this whole Independence thing is a bit new...
Which is what the Losers aka Remainers want. The more they extend the period they think they can overturn the referendum result, even when there are Tory MPs being up for deselection because they are trying to remain. Gaulke won't be the last one getting his jotters.

Get a job, fuckhead!

We may now resume normal programming.;)
Trying to! I may also need to work on dumbing down my CV a bit - just to get some entry level temp stuff while I wait for the longer term roles to resolve. I applied for a few data entry type stuff but haven't heard a peep - they may think I am overqualified - or dumb! :)

Agreed, but as I patiently repeat to you. The conservative party is not really a democracy and its run at the behest of the establishment and its business financiers not the members. As such its a clandestine remain party in all but name...
That’s a bit partisan. When we talk of a Parliamentary democracy it’s beginning to look very much that it’s limited to Parliament. Labour or the Lib Dem’s can’t shout either having actively undermined the system for their own ends in their own times. The Momentum debacle will probably benefit the Lib Dem’s .nor should it go unreported that the financial institutions have voted Blairite in the past. Parliament is a cross party remain syndicate, but as I said before, they may soon become redundant if they play that game much longer.

Which is what the Losers aka Remainers want. The more they extend the period they think they can overturn the referendum result, even when there are Tory MPs being up for deselection because they are trying to remain. Gaulke won't be the last one getting his jotters.
Yes because dragging this out only works in their favour. But sending representatives is the wrong thing to do, but nobody wants to be firm. So on and on it will go until a 2nd referendum occurs. Which just kills the vote and turns the UK into a cynical divided place for about two generations.

Trying to! I may also need to work on dumbing down my CV a bit - just to get some entry level temp stuff while I wait for the longer term roles to resolve. I applied for a few data entry type stuff but haven't heard a peep - they may think I am overqualified - or dumb! :)

It does not matter, it is only a resume filler. We all have to do this from time to time. Just use it show you are willing to work and not be a lazy turd. Gaps on the resume are not good.

Been quiet over the Parliamentary recess - but they are back now! :cool:
Did that big mouthed tosser with the EU flag outside Westminster take some time out to go home, de-louse and get some scran? If so, I hope they have barred him from coming back!
I may be raising my hopes too soon, but I’ve not heard his dulcet tones on the live broadcasts today. :frustrated:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Yes because dragging this out only works in their favour. But sending representatives is the wrong thing to do, but nobody wants to be firm. So on and on it will go until a 2nd referendum occurs. Which just kills the vote and turns the UK into a cynical divided place for about two generations.
May has to send reps or the EU would be forced to kick us out or their parliament would not be legal. This is the delicious mess that she had, single handedly, manufactured. How ironic if the EU were the ones to do the brexit act. They won't 9f course because then we would not be paying them £39billion.

"Oh what a tangl'd web we weave
When first we practice to deceive
"

May has to send reps or the EU would be forced to kick us out or their parliament would not be legal. This is the delicious mess that she had, single handedly, manufactured. How ironic if the EU were the ones to do the brexit act. They won't 9f course because then we would not be paying them £39billion.

"Oh what a tangl'd web we weave
When first we practice to deceive
"
Yes which should have been avoided, because had you fecked out one way or another last month it would be done and over. You need some silver bullets and garlic to remove her, maybe a splash of holy water and a stake through the heart!

You can't possibly be proposing this national embarrassment is a success, can you?
No... I merely said that you talk bollox. I was wrong to say that though.

I should have said 'unmitigated bollox'.

Do you share DNA with this perchance? You certainly share an ability to bore.

IMG_0825.JPG