Brexit - The Final

No, it is silly that the MP's are not following out the instructions of the electorate following the "silly vote"
What is amusing, as things stand, is that we are still in the EU and preparing to take part in EU elections 3 years after the referendum and we are likely to see a record turn-out.

May Out
Boris In
Mogg ?
Gove ?
Brexit Party winning loads of MEP's
Tory & Labour killed at next election.
Rise of the Far Right/Far Left and hopefully OMRLP

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've been saying it since May became PM. Would you like a link?
Well, what has been the issue? Brexit or Mrs May. Both are very easily fixed but people that you support are stopping it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
May Out
Boris In
Mogg ?
Gove ?
Brexit Party winning loads of MEP's
Tory & Labour killed at next election.
Rise of the Far Right/Far Left and hopefully OMRLP
We live in interesting times.

Well, what has been the issue? Brexit or Mrs May. Both are very easily fixed but people that you support are stopping it.
Brexit is the problem, not the person who happens to be PM.

The ERG didn't vote for the deal. Why don't you blame them? Or blame Uncle Tom Cobleigh and all; I really don't mind who you blame.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Brexit is the problem, not the person who happens to be PM.

The ERG didn't vote for the deal. Why don't you blame them? Or blame Uncle Tom Cobleigh and all; I really don't mind who you blame.
Brexit is not the problem at all. Once we are out and not under the influence of the EU then the UK can start working as we have always done. OK, it will probably mean that you will no longer have parties of diplomats and senior officers to apologise to but I think the country can stand that loss.

ERG didn't vote for the deal because it does not take us out of the EU, that is simple to understand.

People like you are costing this country £millions. We could have stopped paying in to Brussels ages ago, did not have to go to 29 March even but No, you losers could not accept that and have been stalling and costing us megabucks since 23 June 2016. On top of that you won't even admit it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Been quiet over the Parliamentary recess - but they are back now! :cool:

Brexit is not the problem at all. Once we are out and not under the influence of the EU then the UK can start working as we have always done. OK, it will probably mean that you will no longer have parties of diplomats and senior officers to apologise to but I think the country can stand that loss.

ERG didn't vote for the deal because it does not take us out of the EU, that is simple to understand.

People like you are costing this country £millions. We could have stopped paying in to Brussels ages ago, did not have to go to 29 March even but No, you losers could not accept that and have been stalling and costing us megabucks since 23 June 2016. On top of that you won't even admit it.
The Dolchstosslegende was discussed on Brexit threads prior to June 2016. That's how predictable the issue was.