Brexit - The Final

European chap doesn't understand British psyche then, even those strange and stroppy British chaps living within Europe who voted out.
That same European chap needs to travel out and about more but within Europe I would suggest.
What a laugh !
Brits will always be bothered.
Always have been funnily enough.
European chap would be better employed addressing how 27% of children within the EU are in social deprivation and poverty.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2018/626059/IPOL_STU(2018)626059_EN.pdf
And this is why I don't buy it

"Children are at risk of poverty or social exclusion (AROPE) if they live in households that report experience of at least one of the following conditions: - They are ‘at risk of poverty’ (relative income poverty), which means they live in a household with an equivalised disposable income after social transfers below the poverty threshold set at 60% of the national median. - They experience ‘severe material deprivation’ and their living conditions are severely constrained by a lack of resources. The household in which they live cannot afford at least 4 of the following 9 items:
• to pay their rent, mortgage or utility bills
• to keep the home adequately warm
• to face unexpected expenses
• to eat meat or proteins regularly
• to go on holiday
• to have a television set
• to have a washing machine
• to have a car
• to have a telephone ".

Bearing in mind there are those of us who can remember, not having a car, television,didn't have the chance to go on holiday ( forces travel with parents excepted) and mobile phones hadn't been invented it seems to me that the concept of relative poverty is dependent on what's available and when. If that is the case us oldies have a remarkable option of compo , because we didn't have them- Doesn't work does it? However holiday brokers, manufacturers obviously have an expectation of having a profit. Now just go and ask the climate change protesters how many will forgo the so called essentials and drive their pampered offspring into "poverty" as a result.

Oh, good, another "what if " that makes no sense at all.

Why do I get the impression I've just entered the Twilight Zone?
Are you for real?
Ever closer union

Solidarity

Corporation tax harmonisation
EU tax plan ‘is a bigger threat to Ireland than Brexit’

Eu vat , including the removal of 0% vat items in UK (ie food)
EU says has no plan to review British VAT exemptions - Reuters

Euro defence
EU lawmakers rubber-stamp European Defence Fund, give up parliamentary veto

Vetos or qmv
EU announces plan to scrap member state veto on tax policy

The European isn't sitting still is it?

Ever closer union

Solidarity

Euro defence

Vetos or qmv

Funny how Remainiacs don't see these as points worth discussing...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And just a couple of figures.
The entire annual budget of the EU is 145 billion euro.
The DWP budget in UK is 176.1 billion pounds
The NHS budget in England alone is 127 billion pounds.
Just thinking about that set of figures. The last two are one used by a country (UK) to run two elements of their infrastructure, the EU figure is for a bureaucracy with some bribes paid out to compliant countries - which do you feel is more relevant?

BTW, I wonder if any Remainers, indeed anyone, can let me know how much new money has been spent in the UK since 2016?, considering we are still paying full whack to Brussels while they continue to make life as hard as possible for us.

Just thinking about that set of figures. The last two are one used by a country (UK) to run two elements of their infrastructure, the EU figure is for a bureaucracy with some bribes paid out to compliant countries - which do you feel is more relevant?
it's also worth noting that the eu28 countries match at spending in their country by 50-80%.

no matching expenditure, no eu money* for the Eu project. No want the project no get the money either.

145 billion suddenly turns in to between 290 and 700 billion.

* Ie eu member state taxpayer's money.

BTW, I wonder if any Remainers, indeed anyone, can let me know how much new money has been spent in the UK since 2016?, considering we are still paying full whack to Brussels while they continue to make life as hard as possible for us.
We poured £13 billion in to the eu in 2017, for the princely sum of £4 billion back.

The UK's EU membership fee

Probably the same in 2018.

I’ve just watched those David Lammy and Richard Burgon clips on Guido and can someone explain why these people haven’t been arrested for inciting public disorder or some form of snowflake hate crime?

Calling @Bravo_Bravo - bigotry is right up your street. What’s your take on it?

Ever closer union

Solidarity

Euro defence

Vetos or qmv

The one thing they haven't had the guts to do is demand a single for Europe, but that's what it amounts to.
No fiscal independence for the nations.

cos their not white little Englanders?
I'n not sure inciting racial hatred is a quality I would associate with your average member of the ERG or a Jewish person, but judging by the tone of your comment, you must have a different view and would appear to find it acceptable. Unless I'm reading too much into the tone of your reply, which is of course always a possibility. Perhaps you can put me right?

Last edited:
I’ve just watched those David Lammy and Richard Burgon clips on Guido and can someone explain why these people haven’t been arrested for inciting public disorder or some form of snowflake hate crime?

Calling @Bravo_Bravo - bigotry is right up your street. What’s your take on it?
My take?
You're a weak penis.
Very, very weak.