Brexit - The Final

He's not in favour of a second referendum because he thinks parliament will reverse brexit.
I know, but I enjoy being statesmanlike at his expense.

All my life.

Admit your hoping parliament turns over brexit. Put down your burden.
You're wearing your x-ray vision future predicting underpants again aren't you?

Voting in the UK is based on what is called "presumed consent".

This means those who don't vote are presumed to support the majority vote, thus Leave's support was in excess of 65%.
What? Never heard of that before.

The only presumed consent stuff I found was reference organ donation so I presume you can point me in the right direction.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
LLp
What? Never heard of that before.

The only presumed consent stuff I found was reference organ donation so I presume you can point me in the right direction.
I did ask 14934, still waiting .

Edit it used to amuse me when the shinners were going through their abstentionist phase.

They used to claim everyone who didn’t vote or spoiled their vote was a vote for them.
That’s probably why they embraced Stormont and The Dail having realised they were wrong.

Last edited:
Don't need to.

The truth drops from you.
Two pairs of x-ray vision and future predicting underpants at the same time it is. Do you not waddle when you walk?

Just for Gracs, you should have held off before getting your frillies in a twist.

Japanese businesses with links to Britain say they have no immediate plans to flee the country as its government seeks to hammer out terms of its exit from the European Union, a Reuters poll found.

89 percent of companies with business links to Britain said they would make no change in their operations and 3 percent are actually considering expanding business in the country.
There was a little bit of negativity, that will cheer you and the rest of the doomers & gloomers up :D

Some 8 percent planned to downsize business operations in Britain, but none of the companies surveyed planned to leave the country,
No Japanese companies plan to ditch UK as Brexit looms: survey - Reuters

So, do you not like furriners? It's a question, not a statement. HTH.
Answering that would be nugatory effort on my part: after all, in your view, I'm 'the worst type of Brexiteer'.

Do you have a point to make about the Poles you said we didn't need? We did BTW.
I'm sure you can quote my line where I said we didn't need Poles.

Hint: I didn't and you're making stuff up. Again.