Brexit - The Final

That depends on your definition of 'meme'

'Meme is an abbreviated form of the Greek word "mimeme," which means "something imitated." '

yah-boo-sux
I hadn't seen another post including commemorative plates and humble pie...

1. People fought other people over land etc. Race was not an issue. The Ancient Greeks tried to make it so but failed.
So more generalities whithout any evidence to support them, plus a change of tack now it's not the Jews it's the Greeks. sadly I think you're just making it up as you go along so I'll leave you to it.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
And more over May reversal of her instruction to stop preparations for a no deal Brexit.

Theresa May tells civil service to continue no-deal Brexit planning after 'dereliction of duty' accusations
Theresa May has written to every civil servant to tell them no-deal Brexit preparations "must continue" after a backlash over the Government’s decision to "wind down" its worst-case scenario planning.
In other words, telling the CS to stop preparations for a no deal Brexit weakened her position as PM still further (if that is still possible). More genius by May.

Even the Remain wing of the Tory party must now realise May is so politically toxic that a significant number of them will lose their seats in a GE is may continues in office for more than a few weeks.

Roll on May 2nd.

Wordsmith

You were incorrect on a factual matter and somehow you've managed to segue racism into your response?
The argument was that we Brits are inherently superior to the rest. I used the example of Arab mathematics to disprove the argument. Whether it was an Arab or an Indian is irrelevant unless it’s an attempt to divert the subject away from the point. The claim that we are superior to the others is racism.

The argument was that we Brits are inherently superior to the rest. I used the example of Arab mathematics to disprove the argument. Whether it was an Arab or an Indian is irrelevant unless it’s an attempt to divert the subject away from the point. The claim that we are superior to the others is racism.
In your world, facts are irrelevant?

Hmm. That tells me all I need to know.

Heads up
Downing Street spokesperson says PM is on a walking holiday in Wales with her husband Philip until Thursday.
Looks like a General Election is looming over the horizon.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk