Brexit - The Final

Yeah.... about that. Debray as a"former comrade of Che Guevara " might be a little.... biased/up his own arrse?
These are from a few years ago, however if anything, Trump-Macron have built up combined training.
/QUOTE]
They did that indeed? Not long ago the Toad held a speech in Verdun. He did want an European Army to defend Europe against the usual miscreants, namly China, Russia and the USA, he isn't exactly the best friend of the orange haired Baboon.

http://time.com

So some reports Tory activists will not campaign for the Euro elections?
Can see the EU not liking this and might kick us out early if we do not comply.
Shows some in the Tory's do not realise that an extension is to help us agree to a deal.
Mr Moggy must be cheering loudly at the news and have the bunting ready!

Its an hour later on your planet, I've no idea how it's described on the riverbank or around toad hall. But you carry on.

Don't you worry about it.
Shush dearie, my planet is planet "Europe" and every little Remoaner and Quisling will have to live in our time.
One time, one ever closer Union, one European Commission.

'cos Remainers are taking up the quota of mugs at the moment!
I hear that there's a commemorative plate coming out for you leavers to eat yourselves a big slice of humble pie from

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So some reports Tory activists will not campaign for the Euro elections?
Can see the EU not liking this and might kick us out early if we do not comply.
Shows some in the Tory's do not realise that an extension is to help us agree to a deal.
Mr Moggy must be cheering loudly at the news and have the bunting ready!
No, the extension is to try and get us to agree the EU deal not "a deal".

Going well innit?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
slag off memes where the post you responded to wasn't a meme by posting a meme...
That depends on your definition of 'meme'

'Meme is an abbreviated form of the Greek word "mimeme," which means "something imitated." '

yah-boo-sux