Brexit - The Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Bollox to integrating that. I think you should transform it, a la mode du M. Fourier.
Well, that's one way ... not sure it would work as the remain function is fairly complex. Perhaps Laplace, or a Debauchéd motherf*cker wavelet transform (provided one can find a set of vectors forming a generalized incoherent state)? A Haar-Haar transform might be good for a few laughs.

You utter utter bastard - you've nicked the Labour party's budget guessing box - Dianne Abbot and John Mcdonnell are now completely at sea.
Oops! Errare humanum est.

I suppose I should give it back after I've got the twelvety wheel to randomise the settings - again.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, that's one way ... not sure it would work as the remain function is fairly complex. Perhaps Laplace, or a Debauchéd motherf*cker wavelet transform (provided one can find a set of vectors forming a generalized incoherent state)? A Haar-Haar transform might be good for a few laughs.
A Four-vector is the answer.

Truxx

LE
Ask his Dr.

Who will tell you to do one.
And yet those media outlets who chose to run it describe him as having pneumonia in their headlines.

There is much debate about the veracity of the story, yet no one shouting seems inclined to show any rigour.

Right, wrong, true, false I am left with an overriding sense of so fukcing what? The little chap wanted to lie down and did so on the deck.

Nobodys "fault" least of all the PMs.

Last edited:
And yet those media outlets who chose to run it describe him as having pneumonia in their headlines.

There is much debate about the veracity of the story, yet no one shouting seems inclined to show any rigour.

Right, wrong, true, false I am left with an overriding sense of so fukcing what? The little chap wanted to lie down and did so on the deck.

Nobodys "fault" least of all the PMs.
You could always read some of the articles I posted. None say that he had pneumonia and one does give the diagnosis, after he'd been kept in overnight for observation.

What is the fault of the Conservative party and by default the PM, is the fibbing and manipulation which kicked in immediately.

Johnson very publicly not wanting to know by taking the phone put in front of him and putting it in his pocket

The false story of Labour activists having their taxi fare paid for put out by CCHQ

The punch that wasn't, released to senior journalists who were not there and who were played.

The online fibathon on Facebook and Twitter.

Yeah, so ******* what?

Off you go and explain the error of their ways to the members of the SC. I'm sure they'll be pleased to be corrected by one more knowledgeable.
Listen sunshine; explaining anyone's errors to anyone is waste of friggin' time I did that for the last 15 years of my working life and essentially, if someone makes money out of it, it's cool. The moral of the story is this, just cos the Monkey says it's the law-doesn't make it right. Right and the law have nothing to do with each other as was once explained the Constable LR

Sure. Leave have only been so fecking dismal because of Remain.
disagree. Remain have nothing to campaign for other than to ram home the wishes of 17.4 Million voters who voted out and who elected Cameron's Government and subsequently May's. The opposition have to persuade the balance that they deserve to be lumbered with a bunch of dozy imbecilic eejits who deserve paying for doing FA.

Truxx

LE
You could always read some of the articles I posted. None say that he had pneumonia and one does give the diagnosis, after he'd been kept in overnight for observation.

What is the fault of the Conservative party and by default the PM, is the fibbing and manipulation which kicked in immediately.

Johnson very publicly not wanting to know by taking the phone put in front of him and putting it in his pocket

The false story of Labour activists having their taxi fare paid for put out by CCHQ

The punch that wasn't, released to senior journalists who were not there and who were played.

Yeah, so ******* what?
The headline posted by BB said "with pneumonia"

But thanks for your usual miasma of other, equally irrelevant, drivel.

Listen sunshine; explaining anyone's errors to anyone is waste of friggin' time I did that for the last 15 years of my working life and essentially, if someone makes money out of it, it's cool. The moral of the story is this, just cos the Monkey says it's the law-doesn't make it right. Right and the law have nothing to do with each other as was once explained the Constable LR
Well, you could try and make the point to those of us who regard the SC's position as being a case where the legal interpretation and being right coincide. IME, people tend to only moan about the law when it doesn't act in their favour, and those who moan the loudest are often those who haven't availed themselves of the facts and can't actually make a valid case for their point of view.

Just because it's law doesn't make it wrong, either.

disagree. Remain have nothing to campaign for other than to ram home the wishes of 17.4 Million voters who voted out and who elected Cameron's Government and subsequently May's. The opposition have to persuade the balance that they deserve to be lumbered with a bunch of dozy imbecilic eejits who deserve paying for doing FA.
Cameron was voted in before the EU Referendum. May lost 13 seats, Labour gained 30 seats and the LibDems gained 4 seats.

Well, you could try and make the point to those of us who regard the SC's position as being a case where the legal interpretation and being right coincide. IME, people tend to only moan about the law when it doesn't act in their favour, and those who moan the loudest are often those who haven't availed themselves of the facts and can't actually make a valid case for their point of view.

Just because it's law doesn't make it wrong, either.
There are bound to be to be cases on both sides. My main point is that the precedents were set in Parliaments that existed before the UK parliament existed and frankly they raise issues about the Union which haven't been properly explored. Let me give you the counterpoint. In Scotland the relationship between the People/ their representatives would appear to be that the people are right. In England under the UK parliament it would appear that a duly elected Government of the people is wrong-because Parliament is right, no matter that we are told that the electorate hold the keys- no reference to The reform act and universal suffrage. It ignores the fact that a Scots Queen declared that Westminster would be the only Parliament-which has been ignored by a Scots PM and Subsequent Scots FMs under devolution.
That a panel of judges can sit in judgement on what is a political argument that should have been solved by parliament for all it's 310 years of experience, that unelected people can direct judges to determine the outcome of 17.4 million votes, accepted by that Parliament and acted upon by them because they happen to disagree with the out come is a total disgrace.

That a panel of judges can sit in judgement on what is a political argument that should have been solved by parliament for all it's 310 years of experience, that unelected people can direct judges to determine the outcome of 17.4 million votes, accepted by that Parliament and acted upon by them because they happen to disagree with the out come is a total disgrace.
Unelected people directed Judges?
Eh?
The SC found that Parliamentary process had not been followed, and the Prorogation was ruled unlawful.
That is not a political argument.
The Judiciary is rightly independent. Every SC Judge sat to avoid any potential accusation that the panel was picked selectively.
If you don't like the idea of an independent Judiciary, fair enough.

Yeah, so ******* what?
Why should anyone believe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads