Brexit - The Final

That's nothing, you managed to squeeze 11 years into 9..........a three year degree and eight years colour service by the age of 27.
You have a single degree that you managed to get four certificates out of. That's quiet a talent.
View attachment 429866
I didn't post my degree up you stupid, stupid, bluffing, lying dog. I, however, specifically list what I did.

Where's yours, Prof? Oops, they don't exist, leastways, they're not pukka British ones.
You know nothing about British education: primary, secondary, tertiary or higher. You have frequently posted ignorant errors on even the most basic cognisance of the systems in England & Wales which would be inherent in someone who'd been through the mandatory parts of the process and that leads me to believe you're not from these parts.

You're getting lazy, you didn't Google what I posted. You are a liar, a fantasist, probably have a psychosis and are a foreign sock too boot.

You've been given more than enough chances to backup your claims, you didn't take them instead you bolted immediately after each challenge which is surprising for surely an MMA zealot, like yourself, would be out into the centre of the cage/ring/mat before the ding of the bell had faded. You can't even talk the talk properly, you lying dog.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m more concerned, if I was obsessed I’d be posting like Biff.
There were others and there’ll be more in the near future.
The man’s a menace. More of a tinpot Mosley than anything else.

But we here in NI have seen what what harm someone with a cause and an ability to convince those who can be taken advantage of can do.
Yes Skid but NI isn't representative of the rest of our nation. I'll leave you to have a little think about that one...

@GrumpyWasTooCheerful

Meant to reply to one of your earlier posts about St.Helens which I know quite well but am in one of my mostly busy phases at the moment. Hence the late reply.

I have noted the War Memorial and take pleasure in the fact that this town makes a point of remembering all its dead, be it WW1, 2, and other wars/actions like the Falklands. I am also familiar with the young man's family killed in Afghanistan.

Appreciate what you mean about the blazered and bemedaled although I have no feelings either way about them. Takes all sorts, eh?

the nearest Bravo not so Brave has been to a war zone Is the local Kebab shop at pub chucking out time.
Says the man too cowardly to even sign up.

Obviously I cant match your Call of Duty expertise, but the punchiest thing I've ever done was probably being RCO on a live firing section attack at night. My PDT for H15 was very interesting and I've DSd Regular soldiers, 1 RGR, critiquing their Platoon Commander whi accepted my feedback without questio during their PDT at Lydd and Hythe.

You?

Last edited:
the ‘joke’ is someone whose ‘military service’ consisted 100% proping up a TA unit bar, and handing in an excused games note from his mum whenever anyone suggested he do the job.
Says the man too cowardly to even sign up.

WTO arrangements. It might not be perfect but it is a trade deal and one we already use with the ROW.
It isn't a deal, it's a lot of non deals. We trade with the ROW on the back of EU deals mainly.

Correct.... Johnson is a scoundrel. Corbyn is deluded, Farage is a frothing traitor....Their policies are a heap of lies. They say anything that will help pick up votes from idiots. The only trustworthy people in this election are remainers.
You must be chuffed that Tusk has reserved a "special kind of Hell for Leavers"- bearing in mind you are a non believer. Still Tusk is going and the Poles are welcome to him

Nick Dipples

War Hero
I didn't post my degree up you stupid, stupid, bluffing, lying dog. I, however, specifically list what I did.

Where's yours, Prof? Oops, they don't exist, leastways, they're not pukka British ones.
You know nothing about British education: primary, secondary, tertiary or higher. You have frequently posted ignorant errors on even the most basic cognisance of the systems in England & Wales which would be inherent in someone who'd been through the mandatory parts of the process and that leads me to believe you're not from these parts.

You're getting lazy, you didn't Google what I posted. You are a liar, a fantasist, probably have a psychosis and are a foreign sock too boot.

You've been given more than enough chances to backup your claims, you didn't take them instead you bolted immediately after each challenge which is surprising for surely an MMA zealot, like yourself, would be out into the centre of the cage/ring/mat before the ding of the bell had faded. You can't even talk the talk properly, you lying dog.
It seems you're under the impression anyone cares about your incredibly unimpressive career. You should have a rethink.

@GrumpyWasTooCheerful

Meant to reply to one of your earlier posts about St.Helens which I know quite well but am in one of my mostly busy phases at the moment. Hence the late reply.

I have noted the War Memorial and take pleasure in the fact that this town makes a point of remembering all its dead, be it WW1, 2, and other wars/actions like the Falklands. I am also familiar with the young man's family killed in Afghanistan.

Appreciate what you mean about the blazered and bemedaled although I have no feelings either way about them. Takes all sorts, eh?
It does, I believe most are good though.

9 people 650 miles. How very 1922.
I can get you a link to a bigger one, some may end up hybrid. Not my fault you're not up to speed.

Point is, it's happening, not today or next week. A couple of decades, maybe less if there's a compelling incentive.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pickering?

I seem to remember a minor fuss surrounding a Don Pickering. He didn’t know who he was either... resorted to asking random passers-by if they knew he was?
Ronnie Pickering, numbnuts!

Latest Threads