Brexit - The Final

Depends where you live.
Where I live the local Catholic church is 95% SE asian, it was where the memorial service for the folks in the lorry was held. So I guess I won't stand out as an obvious candidate for the stake. Happy days

That worked well.
Well, we’ll see how it goes next time. They’ll probably not make that mistake again.
But then again a national ballox like brexit looks to have meant that government doesn’t actually have to do any work.

Three years of doing sod all other than attempt to get something like brexit to work. It must tell you something...........Oh I forgot, it’s someone else’s fault.
So to recap, you think the untermensch will be dying off quicker than the middle and upper classes because of their poor health and lifestyle, despite them breeding faster than the latter?

You then assert that they don't bother to vote, despite they seemingly have, in greater number than their betters.

Who won't make 'that' mistake again, the electorate or the government in giving them a say?

The performance of Westminster has only confirmed my low opinion of them, but I really have no idea what you're on about with the blame game.

Success has many fathers, Brexit is a bastard child.

Now, these shifting demographics you were on about...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Where I live the local Catholic church is 95% SE asian, it was where the memorial service for the folks in the lorry was held. So I guess I won't stand out as an obvious candidate for the stake. Happy days
Hard to say. Not that familiar with Bow Common.

However, Brexit is essentially a Little Englander populist and nationalist phenomenon, so I'd recommend not advertising your background which may well be targeted as 'Papist' and not pukka English.

I'm not in the slightest blase about the conflict.

And in comparison with the industrial slaughter of the two World Wars...

The point of the EU etc wasn't to act as a big stick, but to engender friendship and cooperation between nation states.
Why should it make a difference if we leave? We are no more likely to go to war with any member of the E.U. regardless of being in or out.

But at least, after all this time, a reason for staying in has been put forward from remain, it may be a weak, pathetic, pointless, nonsensical reason, but it is a reason non the less.

Well done the oh so cleaver remainers for sticking this shít to the dead thick leavers. :roll:

Why should it make a difference if we leave? We are no more likely to go to war with any member of the E.U. regardless of being in or out.

But at least, after all this time, a reason for staying in has been put forward from remain, it may be a weak, pathetic, pointless, nonsensical reason, but it is a reason non the less.

Well done the oh so cleaver remainers for sticking this shít to the dead thick leavers. :roll:
It was a minor point that really, really seems to annoy the Leave camp.

Odd that with 50 divisions good to go everyone in Europe didn't have a massive war then. What with the EU not existing to stop them. It's almost as if the argument that the EU has created/enforced peace in Europe is utter bollocks.
Except there hasn't been a devastating was in Europe etc etc etc.

Latest Threads